Round 15 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
That Titans vs Sea Eagles game was the definitive game of two halves.

Titans looked good in the first. Caused Manly a lot of troubles with grubber kicks. Even throughout the game they completed like 95-100% of they sets.

Second half Manly just blew them off the park. 46 points in a half.

1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
What was it 24-8 at half time.

Was trying to tell my wife when it was something like 50-24. She thought what Manly were up 24-8 at half time whats the big deal. Had to point out it was the other way otherwise I wouldn't of made a big deal out of it.

Every team has fans who get a little excited.... see post Broncos v Roosters game. I assumed you were talking post our run at the end of last year when you said beating a few teams no chance of the 8 hence the Knights call. My bad if not. Bottomless cap lmao.

In retrospect, those 2 must've been talking about our NRLW team. We're taking the PREM!
I assumed you were 1 of the 2 I talked too...

I do enjoy your input on here, not many rival fans have such balanced input given they've normally come onto a Broncos forum to stir it up.

And of course you blokes will beat us in the NRLw. Did you see the new nrlw salary cap rules. I'll summarise it for you... "you're not allowed to have too many good players in the same team.... especially you Broncos!"

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
IF, and it's a big IF, Manly can ever get its best team on the park we are a top four team.
Imaging adding The Shoe (the best young ball-player in our squad), Jurbo, Aloia, Fainu to the top 17, backed up by Sironen. . . .

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

I assumed you were 1 of the 2 I talked too...

I do enjoy your input on here, not many rival fans have such balanced input given they've normally come onto a Broncos forum to stir it up.

And of course you blokes will beat us in the NRLw. Did you see the new nrlw salary cap rules. I'll summarise it for you... "you're not allowed to have too many good players in the same team.... especially you Broncos!"
Haha I definitely wouldn't have said top 4 after the Broncos game. Pretty sure I said something along the lines of "my condolences".

Only glanced at the new rules (4 28k and a couple marquees or something and then rest below that) in the thread on here. Really looking forward to it though. We might steal half your team given I read most are from the GC anyway. Is it bad I'm hoping we steal Upton?

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

IF, and it's a big IF, Manly can ever get its best team on the park we are a top four team.
Imaging adding The Shoe (the best young ball-player in our squad), Jurbo, Aloia, Fainu to the top 17, backed up by Sironen. . . .

three weeks ago I laughed at a similar comment

now I’m not so sure pie

Storm and Panthers are the only lock in

then it’s either parra, you or scouffs

26255.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Waz13 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 1, 2016
8475.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]broncsgoat - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 28, 2013
He’s the best player in the game by a long long way

Anthony Milford 2021 Souths Logan Magpies Player of The Year
Yep lots of talk about Cleary but look at the guys around Nathan. Don’t get me wrong he’s the best 7 going around but Tom is at s marvel super hero level. He stays fit he will go down as one of the greatest of all time. He’s that good.

Let’s all have a chew!

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
2179.jpg
You were saying?

Never doubted the birdbros, when I said I had 100% faith in the Tits, I meant none. You'd think I'd learn after 26 years of Manly making me look a fool.

Incredible 2nd half, up there with melbs and Penrith levels. Des is winning V'landysball, you blokes could go all the way.

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Dylan Walker coming off the bench gives Manly a good X factor there.
Feels like there's been very few games between the top teams so far this year? Even the other night, Pennies played Chooks but didn't really feel like a top team shootout, it turned into just another one-sided game.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

Haha I definitely wouldn't have said top 4 after the Broncos game. Pretty sure I said something along the lines of "my condolences".

Only glanced at the new rules (4 28k and a couple marquees or something and then rest below that) in the thread on here. Really looking forward to it though. We might steal half your team given I read most are from the GC anyway. Is it bad I'm hoping we steal Upton?
Tbf I think some of the girls are ACTUALLY from the gold coast this time, not the "they are locals juniors" bs titans legend mal normally dribbles when a player took a dump at pacific fair on his way to movie world as a 10 year old...
Although, they (the girls) would literally be playing park footy if it wasn't for the Broncos, and they wouldn't have 1-3 premiership rings either...

Where are all of the crowing Titans fans now?

I really liked Barretts press conference calling out some of the bullshit

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Where were titans fans when there were no titans.

Fair weather is all you can apply.

Anyway with that said crazy how two halves of the game can differ so massively.

It also says, starve manly of ball and your will beat us, give us the ball and we will make love to you prison style

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Where were titans fans when there were no titans.

Fair weather is all you can apply.

Anyway with that said crazy how two halves of the game can differ so massively.

It also says, starve manly of ball and your will beat us, give us the ball and we will make love to you prison style

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
You can find my biography 'Perennially Disappointed' in the non-fiction section of any library.

Where does Trbo’s form run this year rank amongst the other historic runs?

Hayne 09, Barba ‘12

[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020
Broncos having a clean out

814.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harmless27 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2009
Ok - I admit i watch VERY few games other than Manly.... so this is only a semi-informed post.

But with the news today of DWZ moving to the warriors, have we gotten a little lucky?

We still have to play the Dogs twice - but I fully expect us to beat them on both occasions regardless of DWZ being available.

More interestingly - the Warriors will theoretically improve with this inclusion (yes, no?) And they play a LOT of the teams around and in front of us over the coming months. Could the Warriors signing help them improve? Will it benefit us?

interested to hear rom the Warriors fans/watchers here...

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.