Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I feel like we can just copy and paste everything from the last few weeks and it'll still apply.

McCullough absolutely kills our attack.
Boyd looks useless.
Shibasaki is still shit.
Lodge is becoming a massive ball hog.
Oates just doesn't seem to work hard anymore and still has feet for hands.

On the positive side, TPJ hasn't missed many tackles, Ofa looked great off the bench, as did Flegler. I thought SOS went OK with almost no back up and having McCullough serving you the ball. Definitely worth persisting with. Milford still looks good when he runs.

There is no way Boyd isn’t injured with some severity. I have no other explanation for what he’s delivering.

I hope the Raiders win the comp out of the contenders (storm, rorters, Souths, Sharks, Raiders).

I’m massive fan of the broncos have been my whole life, however a player/captain has to know when there time is over physically/mentally! Darius does amazing things in his career for the broncos and for qld! But this year it has been agonising watching him captain and try to play this wonderful game! Our young boys need someone to follow not to shake their head at

There is no way Boyd isn’t injured with some severity. I have no other explanation for what he’s delivering.

I actually reckon his right knee is shot. Just the way he tries to move laterally sometimes, and the way he skips off it sometimes just has me thinking that.

I know the club has backed Seibold very strongly when he signed but they would be worried.

It’s time to start looking at the coach
He can’t even get them to turn up
We were not anywhere near as bad as this with bennett

Is there a chance that some of these players are still sad Wayne isn’t around to coddle them? And out of spite are being arseholes to seibold? It’s the only explanation I can think of. Maybe seibold is useless as well.

From now on if Boyd and Macca or either of them are selected I'm not watching.

Complete dead weights, get rid of them now so we can develop a team for next year is all I'll say.

And Keep Milf at 6 our kicking game is rubbish without him, maybe try him at 1 Again when Dearden is back.

Is there a chance that some of these players are still sad Wayne isn’t around to coddle them? And out of spite are being arseholes to seibold? It’s the only explanation I can think of. Maybe seibold is useless as well.

I'm actually not so sure thats the case, but it looks like they wont follow him.

I'm not one to give up early but this season is over. There is no coming back from where we are currently at. Fingers should definitely be pointed at Seibold.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • Strop
  • ezpz
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.