Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

I think that might be enough for Boyd to realise he is past it.

He literally cant play anywhere. **** would look out of his depth in the under 8s. Just fucking drop him.

Yeah this is the first time in my life that I haven’t looked forward to watching them. I love this club but something about this team just stinks.

Their saying that should nail it for the Knights I say it should nail it for Boyd.

Surely now even all the people who scream you must support our team even when we’re losing must be wondering themselves what is happening at this club.

Frankly if i was playing with him I would have little belief in the side. There is nothing to follow. Nothing to look to. He is fucking kidding himself and i am sick of it.

Not sure but he lost 4 in a row Thu nite and was in England trying to renew his contract the previous week.
How many in a row have we lost?

Boyd just cant do it anymore sadly for him. He just seems so frail. Mind you, we still had plenty of players behind him who should have cleaned up ramien and they didnt.

I'm 110kg and unfit as **** but i have complete confidence that id dish out a better performance than Boyd does each week. It's fucking pathetic. He looks bad, and his stats reflect how bad he is.

It’s just so sad watching the train wreck from one week to the next.

Boyd just cant do it anymore sadly for him. He just seems so frail. Mind you, we still had plenty of players behind him who should have cleaned up ramien and they didnt.
"if our captain doesn't tackle, we don't need to either" Thats my biggest issue with Boyd, not only is he a complete potato, but he's the captain and this shit is contagious. Maybe Boyd is terminally ill and this is his 'make a wish foundation' final wish... Because honestly he brings nothing.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.