Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

Surely now even all the people who scream you must support our team even when we’re losing must be wondering themselves what is happening at this club.
I think there is a difference between supporting a team and being disappointed or disgusted in the playing group. I love the Broncos. But at the moment, the players don't play like the Broncos I love. There are some that I enjoy watching but as a whole, there is a serious disconnect.

Boyd is building quite the highlight reel for 2019. Imagine what it’ll be like in 2021.

Milford off. Hope it's not a bad injury or anything.

Certainly can’t blame the penalty count . No excuses . Just shit . Shit attitude/ everything

I'd be dropping Oates to be honest. He's been fucking mud lately.

Seibs will lose the shed if macca and Boyd are not gone on monday. I am sure he is close to losing it after putting macca back im the side. There is no coincidence your form and attitude drops as soon as Macca returns and your so called captain looks like an old man shitting his diaper getting out of bed attempting a tackle.

I'd be dropping Oates to be honest. He's been fucking mud lately.

It does piss me off that his handling is magically fantastic come Origin time then it returns to rocks or diamonds for the Broncos. I hope he's not picking up a case of the Gagai.

How come the only time a contract is worth the paper it’s written on is when you’re stuck with a player you don’t want. When the player wants out he just has a sook and away he goes to greener pastures....
Be good if the club could have a sook too and just say you suck mate you have to go

Useless ***** . Absolutely fucking bunch of useless ***** . No respect for the fans at all !!!
Dunno I think it is just Darius and Macca... Turps comes on and we instantly look better.

Darius has done two parts of **** all tonight.

I hope both announce immediate retirement before I'm out of bed tomorrow

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • pennywisealfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.