Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Round16TeamList

Another insipid loss coming up. Half this team are over the hill and the other half don't want to be here. Tell them all to stay home and play the Holden Cup side for all I care.

It’s a while away no need to get our nickers in a knot yet we got 14+ days to get our house in order… sadly we won’t tho

This will be the team:

1. Niu
2. Cobbo
3. Minto
4. Michaels
5. Maranta
6. Kelly
7. Perry
8. Dodds
9. Turpin (c)
10. Csizlowski
11. Glenn
12. Meyers
13. Asiata

14. Walters
15. Robati
16. Flegler
17. Manihera

But seriously, how good is it NOT to have a game for over two weeks!

It’s a while away no need to get our nickers in a knot yet we got 14+ days to get our house in order… sadly we won’t tho
We haven’t managed it in more than 14+ months.

We haven’t managed it in more than 14+ months.
I meant us not the team they need to get to work ASAP… all I’m saying is it’s going to be a long couple of weeks if we stare at this thread with predictions on the team every 2 seconds

Just a reminder: no footy next weekend

Only saving grace is our Origin players will play on the Sunday following the stand-alone origin round.

The Sharks have 0 rep players though.

Only saving grace is our Origin players will play on the Sunday following the stand-alone origin round.

And we somehow have two.

are they playing any internationals??

Haas will be suspended for the crusher... which will be covered by Origin 2

everythings coming up milhouse GIF

And Coates sure as hell doesn't deserve his spot with QLD. So that makes zero Broncos in either Origin side.

Speaks volumes.

I’m still planning on attending this match, don’t get to many opportunities to take the young fella along to a game so gotta capitalise on the day game.
It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a loss

I think this game is actually winnable.

Not sure what games are on next week (are there any internationals on??), but 90% of the squad probably isn't playing in them... Kevvie should definitely use the opportunity to let everyone get as far away from football as possible. Clear their minds and have a break to come back fresh Monday week.

1 Niu
2 Cobbo (although I would probably prefer him back in ISC playing fullback.. if that happens Mead comes in)
3 Herbie
4 Staggs
5 Coates (was good tonight, but don't really care about him... not sure Oates gets a look in. We also have Arthars who can move to the wing with Staggs back, but he offers even less meters than Coates)
6 Kelly
7 Gamble
8 Lodge
9 Turps
10 Haas
11 Glenn (sigh.. wouldn't mind a 'calf strain' for the rest of the year to be honest)
12 TC
13 Flegler

14 Kobe / Paix
15 Bull
16 Kennedy
17 Piakura / Kobe

TPJ will probably be gone... he'll be suspended at minimum anyway... whatever grading he gets we need to fight it... he ain't getting off that crusher he did and we need him to be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks given we play tigers in rd 18 and we are stupid enough to release a player to someone we still have to play.

Asiata goes down again with the neck injury... he's playing limited minutes as it is and now he's prone to injury seemingly every time he steps on the field. Thinking he won't be retained next year.

Flegler at 13 is not ideal, but we are starting to run out of middle forwards

Khunt to retire ... surely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.