[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest and quickest fix is just to get rid of 6 again altogether. I’d start watching again with that one change but it is the one thing that won’t change because it is the idiot in charge’s baby and he’s too stubborn to admit he was wrong.
I'm on your side here and had a negative view immediately after the first 6 again was given. I think I started bellowing within seconds of the rule being implemented for the first time. I knew it would immediately have a terrible impact mainly because it gave refs total control of a game. I didn't foresee the other long term effects.

Watch a different game
Think we'll go okay today. Hope my favourite forward is feeling good and his timing is okay. Big Rhys hasn't played for a while with that leg infection and the bye in there too. Looking forward to this game. Even had a bet coupled with Souths.

05192451 43A6 43A5 8C4B F955A134C01B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.