[Round 16, 2021] Broncos vs Sharks

Clearly making sure his multi was going to get up.
Probably encouraging for him to see them in a positive state for a change after signing a 3 year deal.

Well , I saw him put a hit on a guy and offload the ball yesterday .
That made me smile .Two things I hadn`t seen before .
His defence pales in comparison to his offence . I thought he was a bit soft in defense for a front rower . But ,, there is promise .
I'm far more inclined to be forgiving of a Front Rower being a bit soft in defence when he's regularly playing upwards of 65 minutes (not to mention he's played a full 80 minutes plenty of times) and running for 180+ metres on a regular basis.

How many other Front Rowers who might be better defenders are getting through that much work and that many minutes week in, week out?

If he plays 5/8, I reckon we lose more than we gain. With such an incredible running game, putting him in the halves is for mine a waste.
I'd still be looking in some way shape or form, to team up Reynolds with Milford.

Staggs and Herbie in the centres.......

was just having a look at the rest of the draw with games against

Tigers (Home)
Panthers (Away)
Cowboys (Home)
Knights (Away)
Roosters (Home)
Warriors (Home)
Sharks (Away)
Knights (Home)

What games do you see us taking points away from

I see a game where we should beat the tigers comfortably, cowboys is another one, we were the better team all night when we played them last and that was at townsville. Points are available against knights at home depending who is injured. Roosters game at home is winnable. Warriors and Knights at home i would say we have a solid chance.

I may be reaching but i think there is a solid chance we grab 10 points from these games left and finish around 12-10

Well , I saw him put a hit on a guy and offload the ball yesterday .
That made me smile .Two things I hadn`t seen before .
His defence pales in comparison to his offence . I thought he was a bit soft in defense for a front rower . But ,, there is promise .
And he's still only 21... so much potential.

Tigers (Home)
Panthers (Away)
Cowboys (Home)
Knights (Away)
Roosters (Home)
Warriors (Home)
Sharks (Away)
Knights (Home)

I see a game where we should beat the tigers comfortably, cowboys is another one, we were the better team all night when we played them last and that was at townsville. Points are available against knights at home depending who is injured. Roosters game at home is winnable. Warriors and Knights at home i would say we have a solid chance.

I may be reaching but i think there is a solid chance we grab 10 points from these games left and finish around 12-10
We're finishing in the 8.

This is a very weak draw thats left, facing Panthers at the best time as well.

Having a week off after a win should put alot of our team at ease mentally could be good times ahead.

We've already booked the guy who did the Ronaldo statue to do one of Ikin, Donuts and Kevie together.
first one or second one? if it's the first well shit anyone on this forum could do the job.

I was really impressed with the genuine leadership Staggs showed in this game. He’s always been a talent but the way he played and was carrying himself on the field was Hodges like - arrogant, taking the game by the neck, and leading with actions. The kind of play that gives the whole team confidence.

Tigers (Home)
Panthers (Away)
Cowboys (Home)
Knights (Away)
Roosters (Home)
Warriors (Home)
Sharks (Away)
Knights (Home)

All of them. Panthers possibly still without Laui and Cleary should help - if we play like we did against the Sharks, we'll have every chance in all of those games.

I was sweating on the chase man, edge of my seat willing him to get it down.
Good stuff.
I thought for sure Niu would get tackled short and drop the ball when he made contact with the ground.

It happens so often that a player will lose control of the ball when they're tackled whilst sprinting.

I was a little disappointed in Niu top speed... maybe he's carrying a bit of weight (spent the preseason at center), maybe he was tiring given he's not all that experienced in NRL or maybe it was the heavy training sessions that were catching up to them.

I thought the team looked very fatigued at times throughout the game so possibly it was the last one.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Scorchie
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Foordy
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.