vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we didn’t get belted by these guys earlier in the season I would be confident we can win but we comprehensively beaten that night and now we have them in their home ground

It’s hard to be confident
I'm expecting a loss but I'd love to be wrong.

I expect it to be much closer than last time these two teams met. You would want it to be. Hard to tip this match. Both teams are so similar and both sides are having surprisingly fantastic seasons and I keep waiting for one of them to fade out. Dearden is the key. If he produces similarly to what he did in Round 3, then the Broncos will be in strife. Brisbane by 6.

Confident.

Turpin and Walters to have a blinder. Staggs will seal the winning try.

Broncos by 6.

If that happens this forum will be an interesting read

If we didn’t get belted by these guys earlier in the season I would be confident we can win but we comprehensively beaten that night and now we have them in their home ground

It’s hard to be confident

We underestimated the Cowboys in that game. I don't think the players were expecting that from them. They won't be making that mistake this time around.

Whether we win, we'll find out soon enough.

Everyone is expecting a Cowboys win.

If we want to show we're a top 4 side, this is the time to do it.

You’re entitled to your opinion, 100%, but I’m telling you it is to far fetched and utter crap. If you ask any one of us in here who thinks Walters is better than Turpin I reckon it would be about 98% who agree with that statement. So for Kev to jump on that 98% backed wagon means it probably isn’t nepotism. You have to realise that Jake Turpin had the starting role to begin with. If this was a plan to complete cut out the competition how can you explain the reason Paix has improved leaps and bounds through both Cup and Nrl levels during Kevs tenure. I am 100% sure Kev would rather his boy in the side than out, just like any father. But to claim that he would just neglect Turpin completely to help Billy get a spot is ludicrous cause at the end of the day Kev gives a **** more of a shit about his job than his sons. His son still has a job in reserve grade. If Kev starts picking inferior and incompetent players it’s his ass on the line.
Doesn't matter whether you call it nepotism, Billy is Kevvie's son. The conflict of interest is implicit in that relationship. Regardless of whether Billy has earned his spot over Jake. It's neither a good nor a bad thing, right now. It's just a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.