Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Ok so with about 22 minutes to go and only 8 in it reynolds tries to put pressure on a kicker and the cowboys number 11 hangs his elbow out and impedes him obviously. Reynolds should have milked it and gotten us a penalty. To me that was the big turning point, cows ran away with it from there.

Stupid Cowboys. It's fine though, we beat the Cowboys twice in 2015...see how that turned out.

We kind of beat ourselves there. Hopefully Reynolds has gotten it out of his system now. Hopefully TMM is ok.

The positive I'll take out of it, they kept trying. Without that late try, it would be an 8 point margin. So even with Reynolds off his game for most of the 80, we still competed. Losing TMM was a huge blow but Cobbo certainly brought something different there. Rather see him given a go than Nui.

Cows have had the wood over us since 2014, nothing's changed there.

This is exactly that I feared going into the Storm game and why we should have rested the majority.

We're a broken, busted, tired team and it is reflecting in our lack of line speed, stupid errors, missed tackles and getting bullied by the fresher opposition. The Cows looked far fresher, far more up for it and never looked rattled or out of gas.

Losing Paix and Farnworth has cost us dearly, and I don't really care how many tackles he makes or how many minutes he plays, Haas has clocked off and Staggs is not much different. Reyno is injured and clearly underdone and is forcing himself to play and it is going to come back and bite us at the pointy end.

Walters had a poor night (his try was right place, right time stuff), Riki is bog average and should be replaced with TC, Turpin is....well Turpin and Oates still hasn't learned not to come up and in when Feldt is opposite him. I'd love to know how many tries that has cost us over Oates journey.

Only positive I can see is our defence in the first half which was brilliant despite being self inflicted, Mam did a decent job of squaring up on Dearden although I think ultimately he was outplayed and Cobbo went back to basics and had a decent night, even when he replaced TMM at the back.

I'm not sure what can be done at this point other than bring in some fresh bodies. TC in for Riki, Paix in for Turpin AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, give Reyno some more time to heal and bring Gamble back in and bench Carrigan for a few games before we lose him for the season because if we do, it's GG.

3. Cobbo
2. Carrigan
1. Mam

Broncos of old tonight. Errors galore. Spine was rubbish.
Riki needs time out of the 17, Gamble in for Turpin. Walters jnr needs to see less time on the field. Hurry up Paix.
Very, very poor from Reynolds tonight.
Stupid fkn errors in that one cost us.
Cowboys are quickly becoming a team like the Storm that we just cannot beat.

Images   2022 07 02T192041183 2

we will get better, injuries are hitting us a bit now but if we can get over it we will be hard to beat, Reynolds was underdone for this game would prefer to rest him to get him right.

I feel really positive after that, I'm as happy as you can be after a loss. I expected that and I expect to lose next week but to me the result at the moment doesn't matter, what matters is that we keep uninjured and come out the other side of origin firing. We were in it up to our eyeballs tonight, despite being atrocious. We had no right to even be in with half a shot and yet we were, sign of a good team. Get Reynolds fit and both Paix and Herbie back, we win that tonight.

Riki has got to have a spell. He is offering nothing at all. Silly errors, defensive mistakes and missed tackles. It’s frustrating how much he has regressed. Keenan also has not progressed as well as hoped.

I suspect Piakura and Willison may start to see some time off the bench in the coming weeks.

I think we'll be ok tbh. I don't think we should take too much from that loss. Reynolds won't make 4 errors in the first 20 again... From that point onwards we were up against it energy-wise.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • RolledOates
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.