Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - Post Match Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Brisbane Broncos 22
Cronulla Sharks 24

Another game the Broncos somehow find a way to lose.

We just went to sleep + the back 3 absolutely folded under Carney's kicking game.

Hoffman's last play sums up him as a ball player, just a bag of turd.

I hope the Dally M voters give Badger a well deserved 3 points tonight

How the **** did we lose to the cronulla?
Broncos played like shit. I'm hoping some of them read this. Stagg, Lowrie and Hoffman can go **** themselves.

Brisbane Broncos 22 Cronulla Sharks 24 Another game the Broncos somehow find a way to lose.

Broncos middle third was extremely poor. Mix in some stupid penalties (looking at you J. Wallace), some terrible interchanges (Stagg - enough said) and we just couldn't halt their momentum through the middle. Sharks were making 70m per set!

I think now is the time, more than ever, to try a different 6. Hoffman is stifling all left side attack and is a liability defensively. Could Nichols, Nikorima or Taylor do any worse?

This was one of those losses that just shouldn't have happened.

Jesus christ...

Well that game has really just deflated whatever momentum the Broncos have gained and somehow TC has done it again and pulled the Broncos pants down.

Clearly an example of a few things...

The crappy Broncos kicking game. Hunt is over-worked and doesn't have enough support out there and that was a big difference.

The Broncos ruck defence which was attrocious, clearly missed some of their stars out there tonight and the bench was shithouse outside of the odd play from Hala.

Copley was exposed twice although I disagree with both calls.

what a fucking joke that was

shit better change soon because that was pathetic

**** griffin off...sooner the better

everyone played ok, yet theres something going in the background that isnt the players fault in my opinion

By the time we play next game we wouldn't have won a game in five weeks. What momentum we had is completely gone now

I've never been more livid about a loss ever in my life.

Hoffman needs to seriously **** off and curse another club with his stupidity.

So the refs gave them a repeat set cos Barba took the ball dead LOL they score next set

Bullshit penalty they score next set

Copley taken by Grahem in the air, they score

I can't say we lost that game with the way the refs were.

I read this forum all the time but never post.

That was disgusting, disgraceful and all sorts of much worse words.

**** Griffin off and get him to take that fullback masquerading as a 5/8th with him. Should never have lost it. EVER. I feel ashamed and dirty and all I did was watch the effing game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well just watch Union if the refs are going to control the fucking game like they are at the moment... Hoffman, well nothing more needs to be said really, a nutless monkey could do a better job.

Wasn't the Graham mid air tackle on Copley a penalty every day of the week?

And Hoffman, I don't even want to go there, man he's shit.

Zzzzzzzzz. Oh bugger im doin a bronco. What a disgrace

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • phoenix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Painin the Haas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Jazza
  • Kev_Guz
  • Shane Tronc
  • Manofoneway
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.