Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Manly put 44 on us just last season and we still managed the GF. These things happen.

Still confident in the team - as long as we can get all the boys on the paddock and get some consistency again.

thats a brave call.. they will be in the mix again when it comes finals time, and good luck to the team that has to take there pack on..

im happy to wager it. i cannot see them having the game to play finals football. we made them look impressive tonight with really really really insanely poor defense. i watch there game closely cause they are one of my favourite teams ( my old man used to be huge fan. RIP) but they are so lost in attack its not funny. i cannot see them beating many teams when it comes to finals time.

Gillett was rubbish tonight. If I have to blame 1 player for the loss I'd blame him

Last edited:
The stats are disgusting. 50 missed tackles??! Jesus that's worse than under 12s. They had 200 runs to our 130. Benny needs to just teach us defence again.

We lacked composure at critical moments. That and our lack of defence for long periods.

We also need to start holding down in tackles, we're giving away penalties for it, so we may as well do it properly.

What is different from last year? Something is just missing. Did Hodges really make that much difference?

What is different from last year? Something is just missing. Did Hodges really make that much difference?

Yep. His sledging and dummy half running should not be under estimated.

Well I'm going out on a limb here and saying the Supercoach Bennett has got it wrong.

Yep.......our gameplan of one out bash it up safe stuff is not suited to our team, our backs and fast guys aren't being given a chance.

Why did we just try to muscle it through the middle against a bigger more experienced forward pack for 65 minutes? We actually looked good in the last 15 minutes when we used the ball and gave our wide men a bit of room. Sure they made a few errors playing catchup but we actually troubled the Dogs

We played right into there hands, they were just lining us up and hitting us with 3 in defense with our one out stuff. We should have been trying to run their big men around by moving the ball from the get go.

Last edited:
Bright spots. Opacic looked good in his 23 mins or so. I can see him taking Reeds spot if he gets a good run in the side. Oates again stood up to be counted putting some of his more senior team members to shame. Milf and Roberts scored good tries. The rest was as bad as i have seen for a while.

Well that was remarkably bad. I am not going to say anything further tonight because I would be just repeating what I have been saying for 12 weeks. Enjoy the post mortem.

Last edited:
The streak continues.
I don't actually remember the last Sydney game I've attended that we've won.
No words now, just a shit feeling really.

The streak continues.
I don't actually remember the last Sydney game I've attended that we've won.
No words now, just a shit feeling really.

Can you stop attending them?

Please?

Really poor attitude and that led to those missed tackles and soft defence.

All is ok. Eden should leave Sydney via the international gate. Really missed McCullough again. Loosing since he has been injured. Next week the side should be near full strength beside Thiaday being a week away.

Eden did some good things tonight. I didn't catch the whole game so if he did anything poorly I missed it. I caught his kick to the middle and chase on which he came close to scoring.

Definitely want McCullough back. Would have been all over Klemmer when Blair tickled him then stepped aside to allow him to score.

Also, Hunt was fine. His kicking was good. That one pass was of course incredibly poor and a result of desperation/frustration.

I know we played like shit, but I can't help but think that eyes are on next week. I won't be surprised if we step it up next week against the Storm at home and win. I still can't work out where our form from last year went... From round 1 I've been waiting to see them play some good footy and apart from a few glimpses it's been mostly disappointing, even the wins have been ugly and clunky. thank f*** for rum.

Need to stop making excuses . Wasnt our full side, righto. origin played a part yes because at times origin players looked tired. But opacic looked good while on, sua was probably one of our best who dug deep and eden looked okay tonight Imo. Its halves that need to lead better. Nikorima was missed at hooker and again some senior players not doing enough whether origin affected or not.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • something
  • MrMoore
  • Skathen
  • thenry
  • johnny plath
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.