Round 16 Discussion

Did that hurt a little bit?
Oh no, not even a little ha ha..**** em I say....my mate's had his time in the sun, his team has finally arrived, there's no sympathy for them anymore...mind you I'd still want them to win against the Cows, Manly,Melbourne, Roosters,StScum, Dogs,Canberra,Penrith,NZud,...pretty much everyone except Newcastle,Tits and of course the greatest of all teams....the Bronx

How long does it take for a player to come back from a broken jaw?

That has been coming from the Sharks for weeks. Can't luck wins every week. I don't rate them at all this year. Missing Barba and Ennis massively with the ball. Will fade out and probably get knocked out first week of finals imo. Old legs and the young blokes like Bird and Holmes haven't really stepped up

That has been coming from the Sharks for weeks. Can't luck wins every week. I don't rate them at all this year. Missing Barba and Ennis massively with the ball. Will fade out and probably get knocked out first week of finals imo. Old legs and the young blokes like Bird and Holmes haven't really stepped up
Easy to be clever in hindsight. Might be wise to see if it turns into a slump first. No team has defended the premiership in how many years ? It's hardly a bold and insightful statement.

Speaking of clubs that are over-performing, I could see Cronulla firing up and downing the Roosters this week.

As amazing as their comeback was, the Roosters were outplayed for the majority of that game. Cronulla would be fired up after losing to their bogey side and they have a decent record against the Roosters. The Sharks have won their past 5 clashes, including that remarkable game where Cronulla fought back from a 24-6 half-time deficit to win 30-28 in Round 17 2014.

Wow, I just looked at the cowboys run home.

Raiders Away
Bye
Souths Away
Warriors Home
Roosters Away
Storm Home
Panthers Away
Sharks Home
Tigers Away
Broncos Home

They are on 20pts
28 is the magic number. They get a bye, they should beat the Tigers & Souths, but other than that, the rest of their games are tough as **** without Thurston.

It depends on whether or not the Cowboys will feel the pinch. They've shown they can still be competitive without Thurston and we've yet to see how Te Maire Martin fits into the Cowboys system.

On current form I could see them winning the majority of those games and going 5-4. Possibly over if they continue their 1300SMILES record against the Broncos who are dealing with their own injury concerns.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • marw
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.