Round 16 Discussion

It's not even that hard to learn what he does, just be friendly and polite and don't yell at them. Are all the other captains just stupid?
The sad thing is, lockyer taught him how to speak to refs. He didnt really complain a lot though, he more picked his battles and had such a good way of speaking to the refs they actually listened to his side. I remember always thinking how good lockyer was with refs and smith has said in multiple interviews how big an influence lockyers leadership was too him.

The thing that annoys me about smith though is that smith will complain about someone doing something and get a penalty for it then he will do the exact same thing 10 mins later and not get penalised...

Panthers lose to Manly. Origin workload will now be the number one issue for Goose Gould.
Origin players have looked fatigued so far this round. The international players have mostly played alright... cancel origin!!!

I found it hilarious kearney blamed the denver test on his teams loss lol. All his players were the ones who dropped out of it! Haha

Why wasn't DCE awarded a penalty try?

How is Cordner's a try but DCE's isn't? He would have got to the ball before Maloney and would have been ahead of the Panthers chasers.

Origin players have looked fatigued so far this round. The international players have mostly played alright... cancel origin!!!

I found it hilarious kearney blamed the denver test on his teams loss lol. All his players were the ones who dropped out of it! Haha

I chuckled a little at those comments too.

The injury update on Griffin is - Ruptured ACL, MCL & LCL

Out for 12 months.

The injury update on Griffin is - Ruptured ACL, MCL & LCL

Out for 12 months.

The two players the Knights signed for this season with an extensive history of ACL injuries (Moga and Griffin) are now out for the season with ACL injuries.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it bizarre that the Tigers have brought back Robbie Farah after he was basically a toxic presence at the club for a fair while before he was shown the door?

Anyone else find it bizarre that the Tigers have brought back Robbie Farah after he was basically a toxic presence at the club for a fair while before he was shown the door?

Not really, feels like a redemption arc for him. Also a good test to see how good a coach Cleary is at managing him.

Crowd penalty there. The refs in this comp are weak.

Wow.

Take a fucking bow Wests Tigers.

One of the tries of the season.

That was silly from Marsters.

Kimmorley is an idiot. Imagine how dreadful the qld middle would be in defence with Hunt at hooker. I swear most league fans, including ‘analysts’, only notice the flashy stuff.

Kimmorley is an idiot. Imagine how dreadful the qld middle would be in defence with Hunt at hooker. I swear most league fans, including ‘analysts’, only notice the flashy stuff.

It's why a lot fail as coaches imo.

Not really, feels like a redemption arc for him. Also a good test to see how good a coach Cleary is at managing him.

It is a smart move really. The Tigers are in with a shot for the finals and Robbie does make them a better side. He is also on his last legs and is only signed to the end of the season, so would not be on a lot of money. If he tries his old rubbish, Cleary can just show him the door once again. Farah though has all the responsibility of showing he is worth another year, he certainly doesn't have any of the power he used to have there anymore. Finally, despite himself, I don't think anyone disputes he actually does love the club.

Well, looks like the Tigers will go down barring some late miracle, so a six point gap it is between the top 8 and bottom 8. Even with a bye, 6 points is a fair margin already, is the top 8 settled?

Last edited:

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.