Round 16 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020
REACTIONS: 1,289
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Hey guys completely off topic but thought it would be suitable in here since this is cross forum. Any recommendations for a legit online liquor store in oz to deliver to my mate over there in Brisbane. Just owe him for a favour he done recently thought I might as well send him a bottle, better than flowers lol

[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020

Hey guys completely off topic but thought it would be suitable in here since this is cross forum. Any recommendations for a legit online liquor store in oz to deliver to my mate over there in Brisbane. Just owe him for a favour he done recently thought I might as well send him a bottle, better than flowers lol

Dan Murphy's deliver ... and are usually the cheapest liquor store as well

1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

Dan Murphy's deliver ... and are usually the cheapest liquor store as well

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
Thanks brother

[/st_td_row][st_td]Cliffymagic - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 25, 2010
Just read on Fox Sports that Ash Taylor is due for a huge HAIR CUT. !!!

Manly to win :D

[/st_td_row][st_td]Cliffymagic - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 25, 2010

Just read on Fox Sports that Ash Taylor is due for a huge HAIR CUT. !!!

Manly to win :D

33.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Miket12 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 20, 2012
REACTIONS: 16,525
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011

I am the very model of a modern Major-General
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights
Historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical

Go Manly!

You know this place is going to shit when people start quoting Gilbert and Sullivan.

For they were Warriors ..... these mighty men of Valour
1 Chronicles 12:21

These fake crowd noises are fucking bullshit from 9. Canberra score at brook vale and the crowd goes wild apparently. More manufactured bullshit designed to brainwash the stupid.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.