Round 16 - Warriors vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel even worse because ABC initially made it sound like the kick went over and I went off.

:laugh:

Even made the update on Twitter and rightfully called out on it. Bah! Bloody sucks.

If this was at the start of the season, it'd be tough to swallow but I'd be bloody proud. Now, I realise any hope of a finals appearance is done and just can't wait for this season to end.
Wasn't any better on skynz who positioned the camera side on to the posts, the only way to know it was unsuccessful was the crowd cheering.

Gah, impatient people. Got the score spoiled for me because someone I know watched a shitty stream or something.

If it was spoiled(if not then I can understand) because you came to this thread then isn't that your own fault, this is afterall a live result and its going to be posted here be it from radio or a tv stream, not having a go at you Alec either.

If it was spoiled(if not then I can understand) because you came to this thread then isn't that your own fault, this is afterall a live result and its going to be posted here be it from radio or a tv stream, not having a go at you Alec either.

Nah, someone I know outside of the forum.

Gah, impatient people. Got the score spoiled for me because someone I know watched a ****ty stream or something.

images

What a shit outcome, effort or no effort a loss just isn't good enough. It really sucks to say but our season is basically over now so no point getting too upset about it. Lets just hope the boys continue to put in the same effort each week and a few more signings come our way, here's hoping to a brighter 2014...

the weird thing is if we had of won today we would of been two points behind 5th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.