[Round 17, 2022] Broncos vs Dragons

Definitely a bet each way situation in tipping. It isn't possible to be unhappy with a win here, under the circumstances.

Reffs looking nimble for this one.

A94B1092 BA13 4DE9 951F B67520BDBC12

At home on a Sunday against St George in a celebration game and the Dragons having a pack where only one player in it hadn't previously played for us...If we can overcome all of those hoodoos, we are on our way to October football.

Well I thought we would get a game without fuckwit Gee, but low and behold the fuckwit has found his way into the bunker and will be controlling the game from there... where the real puppet lives.

We fucked yall... zero chance we're allowed to actually play footy today... squad decimated for an exhibition game and now Vlando basically reffing from the box

Going to be a tough one.

Missing:
Capewell
Carrigan
Flegler
Haas
Oates
Cobbo

Jenson - Injured
Herbie - Injured

Niu and Gambles first game back in a while.

Did I miss anyone?

If we pull this out the bag, it will be epic.

Going to be a tough one.

Missing:
Capewell
Carrigan
Flegler
Haas
Oates
Cobbo

Jenson - Injured
Herbie - Injured

Niu and Gambles first game back in a while.

Did I miss anyone?

If we pull this out the bag, it will be epic.
TMM, TC and Piakura also all out injured... and this will be Paix first game back possibly returning 2 weeks early from a knee injury

How good do those jerseys look

ffs Brisbane have the collar on our regular jersey already

Good start from Dela on the wing

Ffs teams are trying to kill Reynolds every week

for a second I thought Billy was Turpin, they got similar haircuts lol.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.