Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
While we will be missing a few, we should still have our spine ready to go (hopefully TMM is good) and they're missing there best player in Hunt.

Starting our run to the GF from this.

Busted players all over the park, Origin affected, Dragons entering a purple patch, Hunt coming up against us, I wouldn't be surprised at another loss at all.

Paix cannot come back soon enough. If things don't improve we'll be barely clinging to the 8 come the final few games of the regular.

Busted players all over the park, Origin affected, Dragons entering a purple patch, Hunt coming up against us, I wouldn't be surprised at another loss at all.

Paix cannot come back soon enough. If things don't improve we'll be barely clinging to the 8 come the final few games of the regular.
Hunt is off, he will be in Origin camp.

Love this round, list addict's heaven!

If we lose all of the origin guys from last game as well as TMM to injury, I'm going:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Robati
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Palasia
16. Willison
17. Piakura

All things considered, that's a pretty good side and I am telling Robati and Riki that the 12 jersey is up for grabs to whoever plays better.

Thoughts on Mam playing fullback? With TMM likely to be out I think he could fill the role with his speed and ball playing. We saw what cobbo did with his speed through the middle and Mam has solid defence too.

Ah shit, I forgot this was going to be Origin affected.

TMM better be fit to keep Niu out.

Love Sunday arvo games even if we don't have a great record them.

I was going through the ladder predictor and even if the Broncos win all three gimme games (vs. Titans, Knights & Tigers) they're still not guaranteed a finals berth. This game is shaping up as a pivotal contest and the Dragons ought to go in as favourites considering the Broncos will be missing Martin, Cobbo, Haas, Carrigan and Capewell from their line-up. The Dragons also have the wood over the Broncos, having beaten them in every encounter since 2018.

A win here would be huge and really help set the tone for the rest of the season.

Love this round, list addict's heaven!

If we lose all of the origin guys from last game as well as TMM to injury, I'm going:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Robati
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Palasia
16. Willison
17. Piakura

All things considered, that's a pretty good side and I am telling Robati and Riki that the 12 jersey is up for grabs to whoever plays better.
If Niu and Turpin are both in the side I’m done watching until otherwise

If we lose this one I have concerns how it affects the rest of our season and remaining in the 8.

You can't afford to lose 3 in a row.

Reyno will want to respond after his shocker tonight. This is the game to do it.

Even at full strength, this is still a danger game. Dragons at Suncorp always is. They have a massive supporter base up here and they love playing up here.

If we're fair dinkum, we'll win. But the past couple of weeks haven't been encouraging.

Maybe try Mam at fullback and put Gamble in the 6, Mam is a good runner you could pick worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.