Coach: Wayne BennettCoach: Craig Bellamy
Referees: Ben Cummins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox Sports 1

Last edited:
Shitscared.

I just hope for a much better effort this week.

If the boys can keep the game close and take it down to the final minute, they will gain a lot of confidence from that and that should help get our season back on track.

It took a close loss to the Storm for our season to get back on track in 2006, and we ended up winning 6 from our next 7 games.

A win would be fucking awesome.

But I would be happy with a much better effort.

I've tipped the Storm and think they will win.

However.

The boys have copped a pizzling in the media this week. Hodgo came out and said they haven't been playing for each other. Bennett has said the halves can't do their thing with the forwards not doing what forwards should. Someone else (may have just been a journo) bagged the forwards as well. It has all the hallmarks of a statement game and I expect a vastly different side to the last couple of weeks.

I still expect the Storm to win. But I hope they don't, and I fully expect us to push them until the last fucking second. Anything less won't be good enough.

The resurgence starts tonight.

I've tipped the Storm and think they will win.

However.

The boys have copped a pizzling in the media this week. Hodgo came out and said they haven't been playing for each other. Bennett has said the halves can't do their thing with the forwards not doing what forwards should. Someone else (may have just been a journo) bagged the forwards as well. It has all the hallmarks of a statement game and I expect a vastly different side to the last couple of weeks.

I still expect the Storm to win. But I hope they don't, and I fully expect us to push them until the last ****ing second. Anything less won't be good enough.

The resurgence starts tonight.

Me so agreey!!

This feels like a semi final game. I'm pumped.

Won't be so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So with the channels playing musical chairs it looks like they have decided that the footy doesn't need to be telecast in HD but the living room does...WTF, Fox it is then

So with the channels playing musical chairs it looks like they have decided that the footy doesn't need to be telecast in HD but the living room does...WTF, Fox it is then

Yeah that's what I was worried about too with the swap from WIN to SCA. Oh well, easy come easy go!

Munster is out. that helps.

Foxsports just had Jimmy's top speed at 41.6 km/hr. That's on grass, in footy boots, carrying a footy and after playing rugby league for ~60 minutes. That's seriously quick.

Hopefully we can see plenty of that tonight.

Fletcher saying we're in awe of the Storm and that's why we lose to them. **** off. I hope we destroy them.

Think Melbourne will win this. smith and Cronk are in great form, they have a great record against us and we are out of form. Storm by 1-12.

Foxsports just had Jimmy's top speed at 41.6 km/hr. That's on grass, in footy boots, carrying a footy and after playing rugby league for ~60 minutes. That's seriously quick.

Shit, I missed this. Was this in the Fox pre-game? Was it from his intercept last week?

Triple M were seriously jizzing over the Storm.

To the point that they couldn't believe that Lazo was going was going for the Broncos and saying he was Broncos through and through ... They said to him, "but you win the maiden premiership with the Storm." his reply was classic. It was "yeah but i also won the Maiden premiership for the Broncos and played many more games for the Broncos."

That's fucking fast, if he could hold that for 100m it would be a world record.

Last edited:
Lol Tallis. Any excuse to make Bennett look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.