Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

This article states RTS broke Minichiello's running metres record from 2004, but I could have sworn Hodges set (and still held until this weekend gone) the record from a game late in the 2006 season.

I’m not taking crazy pills am I?

Good memory, Hodges ran for 346m in Round 23 2006 against Melbourne and it was considered the record dating back to 1998 where they started recording official stats.

I'm not sure who was in the wrong here. Whether the journalists from 2006 forgot about Minichiello, whether the stats were done by a different provider or what the case maybe.

Last edited:
Seibs has been trying to offload Macca guys. He just can't, no one was interested...
And now that he's taken up his player favour he's here until we drop him or someone comes along with an offer. The coach wasn't Turpin at 9. He's just copping a lot of pressure atm to keep Boyd and Macca somewhere in and around the team. They're clearly getting phased out

Seibs has been trying to offload Macca guys. He just can't, no one was interested...
And now that he's taken up his player favour he's here until we drop him or someone comes along with an offer. The coach wasn't Turpin at 9. He's just copping a lot of pressure atm to keep Boyd and Macca somewhere in and around the team. They're clearly getting phased out

If we lose turpin and other promising youngsters because of the inability to drop Macca and Boyd I’d be pretty filthy.

The one good thing about broncos drawing is the fact we don't have to worry about point differential now, just have to win

The one good thing about broncos drawing is the fact we don't have to worry about point differential now, just have to win
But if we won our points differential would be even better...
[automerge]1563190355[/automerge]
Is that inside knowledge? I'm asking in hope more than anything...

Last edited:
I've got to give the officials some credit on the Farnworth call. If you watch it again, Nikorima is in the process of stripping the ball when Blair lets go of the tackle and makes sure to put his arms in the air to let the referees know it's 1-1. Harris-Tavita and Tevaga were in the vicinity, but neither were involved when Nikorima was able to dislodge the football.

I thought Herbie was unlucky on the first knock on call. For all money, Blair made a play at the ball there and the Warriors scored their third directly off of it.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Maroon4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • jarro65
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • davidp
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.