Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Darius Boyd got man of the match. Shows the Broncos have no fucking idea what's going on. He touched the ball like 4 times at first / second receiver in the whole game. Gave no leadership at the end and most sets didn't touch the ball. To top it all off he throws the ball 3 metres forward on fourth when we could have gone for field goal...

The 2nd half similarities to the 2015 GF except for some silly plays and some brilliant plays. On the contrary, Warriors would know why we don’t want KNick at 6 for us. The little bugger almost burned us with continued attack on our left side but saved us from field goal attempts.
We should’ve got the win but have to satisfy with the draw.

God that play from Boyd at the end there typified our season. Fourth tackle golden point and he throws a Hail Mary to no one 3m forward. True leadership.

That being said the second half we were the better team. As soon as Macca went off we started looking really good. Definitely positives to take away from that one.

So we both get a point which puts up to 12th position and we might stay there if results go our way the rest of the weekend.

That leaves us exactly 3 points out of the 8, differential is no longer important, except if we're competing for 8th spot with the Warriors.

We're up against the Bulldogs next week, with the Titans the week after. Seeing as they beat Newcastle after winning the week prior, I can't see them turning up for 3 in a row. If we're any chance to make the finals we need to win next week then beat the Titans the week after.

If results go our way in the next 2 rounds, we could see ourselves in the 8 then it's up to us to stay in there.

Macca needs to go. If he's going to stay he should only play the first 30.

Anyone else think Milford didn’t support Boyd hard enough on that last mini break? He kinda just jogged behind, though he would have at least linked to the left.
Think we need a captain and think Milford needs to come back to earth and stop trying to be a show pony.

For what it's worth: we won the second half and looked a million times more energized when Macca went off. Probably would've won by 12 if Segy had started.

Turpin should go back to hooker, with Segy on the bench when Dearden returns. Becoming more convinced Milf isn't quite good enough to be the match winner we need.

It was 4th. Milford wanted to go for field goal. Boyd threw it 3 metres forward instead

I reckon Boyd was expecting Milford to be there but then panicked when he realised Milford wasn’t there. Opted for a long pass which was a big mistake. Milford should have rolled with it, i thought a try was on.

View attachment 5737

So we both get a point which puts up to 12th position and we might stay there if results go our way the rest of the weekend.

That leaves us exactly 3 points out of the 8, differential is no longer important, except if we're competing for 8th spot with the Warriors.

We're up against the Bulldogs next week, with the Titans the week after. Seeing as they beat Newcastle after winning the week prior, I can't see them turning up for 3 in a row. If we're any chance to make the finals we need to win next week then beat the Titans the week after.

If results go our way in the next 2 rounds, we could see ourselves in the 8 then it's up to us to stay in there.

Macca needs to go. If he's going to stay he should only play the first 30.

sounds good just change that macca part to 20 or maybe 0

I reckon Boyd was expecting Milford to be there but then panicked when he realised Milford wasn’t there. Opted for a long pass which was a big mistake. Milford should have rolled with it, i thought a try was on.
Can't blame Boyd for going for the miracle play either. Our field goal ability is about a 0.5/10. There's more chance of throwing a hail mary, Gillett come from the bench in his trackies to pick up the ball and score and the Bunker awarding it in a mix up than us getting a field goal.

also more and more i see of seibold the more i think he has zero clue......... why have a origin forward only play 20 minutes? fafita always looks good i just dont get why he doesn't get more game time. 20 min a game is not enough for a forward to get into a grove in the game especially if its already over

Last edited:
Can't blame Boyd for going for the miracle play either. Our field goal ability is about a 0.5/10. There's more chance of throwing a hail mary, Gillett come from the bench in his trackies to pick up the ball and score and the Bunker awarding it in a mix up than us getting a field goal.

Sad thing was nikorima hit his attempts cleaner than Milford. And my god wtf has happened to isaako? He didn’t even bother coming in for a field goal.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.