Round 17 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I'm not watching, but the Knights currently lead Parramatta 12-6.

Knights up 20-6 they look alright

Yeah I agree that win last week gave them confidence so are playing better

That try from Kevin Naiqama was pretty good. I still find it odd that Bennett can't manage to get anything out of Wes Naiqama or Junior Sau though.

Finally this thread is up. Huge opportunity here for Parramatta.

That try from Kevin Naiqama was pretty good. I still find it odd that Bennett can't manage to get anything out of Wes Naiqama or Junior Sau though.

Probably just doesn't like their attitudes

Uate's dropping from the Blues is going to make him a better player then he ever was before. Since he was dropped he has been at his best form all year and had a solid game tonight, scoring a try 2 in 2 games now. He will be back in the Roos at the end of the year mark my words. Good win by the Knights tonight.

Uate's dropping from the Blues is going to make him a better player then he ever was before. Since he was dropped he has been at his best form all year and had a solid game tonight, scoring a try 2 in 2 games now.

He played against the Tigers, who are still mourning the death of Farah's mother & then Parramatta.

Uate is a world beater.

Credit to the Warriors 9 of their starting 13 today are directly from their youth teams. That is incredible and when you consider the talent they have in the current under 20's team it is pretty amazing.

Credit to the Warriors 9 of their starting 13 today are directly from their youth teams. That is incredible and when you consider the talent they have in the current under 20's team it is pretty amazing.

It really is remarkable, and the scary thing is, it doesn't look like they're going to stop churning them out any time soon!

I really hope they can keep a lot of these guys, as no doubt clubs like the Roosters and Bulldogs will be circling like vultures.

Dave Taylor was man of the match today, easy win by Souths in the end credit to Penrith for fighting to the finish. Both Uate and Taylor have responded well to their axings from Origin.

Dave Taylor...marshmallow at Origin level, wrecking ball at club level. Get your head right and you can be anything, buddy!

Dave Taylor...marshmallow at Origin level, wrecking ball at club level. Get your head right and you can be anything, buddy!

I've seen plenty of arseclowns on twitter saying thank you QLD for not picking him hahah. NSWankers got no idea. He clearly dominates at NRL and should be capable of the same at origin level but he has never looked likely at all. He is a flat track bully at this stage.

Cowboys have a tough schedule ahead. We'll find out if their truly a legit threat.

Last edited:
Those fans are of the mark. Taylor's axeing was a tough decision that had to be made just like Uate was for NSW. Both players haven't been up to scratch during this year's series.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.