Round 17 Discussion

Knowing Freaky, that's probably the best piece of footage we've got unless 360 decide to look into it.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but Lewis admitting he got lucky after the fact doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence. He was probably referring to the run itself, but that didn't sound like the right choice of words.

Also agree with Tom & Morkel on the Johnston no try. It looked like a knock back on the replay I saw. What did you think of that Tony 'Super Freak' Archer? Have you reviewed all possible angles? Are you comfortable to support the live decision of no-try?

Yeah, thanks SF ( nice work as usual mate), you get a pretty good shot of it in super slow mo and he is not onside. He is already moving and in front when the ball is still under JWH boot. I agree though that it was well timed and close but the ref has his head turned to the ruck so you would think he would at least check. Send it up try and see what happens.
It made no difference to the game so that's good and the reason its not a talking point

Would have sucked to see that taken off him though. Big fan of Lewis, quality bloke and has been a quality player for a very long time.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.