Round 17 Discussion

With the state that our backline is in today, how the **** did we let Opacic walk away?

I dont think tbf he was going to be close to the team for us, but he has been superb for NQ this year. It really helps that probably for the first time in 3 years he is fully fit.

Somebody tell Tommy his last name in Opacic and not Raudonakis.

Costly penalty there.

Opacic is the type of steady no frills centre that won’t cost you a bunch to keep that every club needs imo

Moose has been great again considering he has been backing up from Origin.

The Cowboys have been good on their line, if the Roosters are to score it'll be through a kick or a long range effort.

Opacic is the type of steady no frills centre that won’t cost you a bunch to keep that every club needs imo

Has showed a bit more than that his past few games IMO. Strong as an oxe and his confidence is obviously growing as he gets an extended run of games.

Cant see the Roosters being as off in the second half as they were in the first. Asiata looks a bit lost defensivley in the halves. I dont want a roosters win, but i dont want a cows win either!

Last edited:
Has showed a bit more than that his past few games IMO. Strong as an oxe and his confidence is obviously growing as he gets an extended run of games.
I agree! He just seems like the type of player that will be forever underrated probably because he’s not flashy or crazy fast.

Last edited:
So much for tries off kicks and long range efforts.

One dummy half dart from Friend to expose Scott, then Morris 1-1 with Javid Bowen.

Great goal line defence North Queensland.

I can't remember Cronk missing an easier shot.

Should have been a penalty to Cowboys there.

JWH interferes with a marker to stop him from getting to the field goal kicker.

Third times a charm for Clifford.

He deserved that moment. It's been a career game from him.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.