[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet brooks has his usual blinder against us

It’s a real shame they’ve swapped Paix out for Arthars but I do totally get it. My faith in Kevvie is slowly starting to be restored with the team selections this week and last, he’s making more sensible decisions.

Has Talau been named in place of Robert’s? Interested for VC loophole for Supercoach purposes.

Also, does anyone know if Tohu Harris is a late inclusion?
Yes and yes

Okay
It’s a real shame they’ve swapped Paix out for Arthars but I do totally get it. My faith in Kevvie is slowly starting to be restored with the team selections this week and last, he’s making more sensible decisions.

Yeah while I definitely think Paix should be on the bench generally, it makes sense this round. Obviously because of questions around Staggs hamstrings but also because Turpin has only played 80 minutes of footy in the last 4 weeks. He should be fresh enough to give one of his more enthusiastic performances before the week to week grind blunts his output again.

Thanks mate. Topine for captain then.
Yeah I’ve decided to loop too. Have to cop Lawton’s 26 (or Gamble if he goes lower) but I feel 346 will beat Calker Captain + JFH/Gamble.

I’m also expecting for that to not happen and the latter will score a combined 400 and/or Hynes gets downgraded lol

Incredibly concerned about this one. Much like the Dragons game and the raiders and probably a few others, this is one we should be competitive in at minimum and a good chance to win.

But it's the exact type of game over the last two years that we've just not turned up for and lost convincingly. If we have genuinly turned a corner and on the way up these are the types of games we need to win.

I have big expectations on Fleggler, I'd like to think much like the hammer after making his origin debut he finds a new level back in club land.

Absolutley no excuses not to perform here. Home game, haven't had to move like the Sydney teams, close to full strength team and our second game in a month so should be fresh.

hedge your bets and throw a pineapple on the tigers m8z

win win

Hard to tip a match involving two playoff no hopers with both teams almost being as bad as each other. How about a moderately low scoring (by today's standards) draw.

Not sure if I should blow the free bonus bets on the broncos...

Crowd seems it will be bigger than the Sharks game but that could the Panthers and Warriors fans.

Late mail: Coates is out. Ethan Bullemor is the reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • theshed
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.