[Round 18, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Shame he didn't get there, great effort.

It is plays like that under pressure that just make you think Tesi will never get there as a fullback, you cannot coach that kind of laziness and stupidity out of someone, look at Milf.

I just dont think you can coach lazy out of somebody.

Only if they don't promote their arm from what I've seen. They basically have to bounce over, he clearly moves his arm forward after it hits the ground.

"In the process of scoring a try a player in possession must not promote the ball from the position the ball has been grounded. If the momentum of the player in possession carries him into the opponents in goal area, it will not be a double movement if the ball would have finished over the goal line regardless of any subsequent movement of the ball or the arm carrying the ball."

To me that's unfortunately a fair no try. Hopefully it doesn't bite us in the arse now.

Fucking Titans.
That's bullshit... the ball has to be promoted after touching the ground. In this instance the ball has touched the ground in the process of being promoted therefore it's part of the momentum of the initial movement

Ffs the Titans get so lucky with some bs returns

Gotta say though, young Fifita looks a gun in the making.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.