Round 18 Discussion

Moose is in fine form. One of the best forwards in the game right now imo.
[automerge]1563620540[/automerge]
Souffs seem to have gotten worse as the season has gone on... Hmm.. Broncos seem to have a solid plan in place that is showing signs of an improving young squad... Hmm... Its almost as if the souffs had a better system and team in place and broncos had to re-do all the crap that hadn't won us a premiership in 13 years or that coach at the time a premiership in 9 years.. Strange...

I think most sides in the comp would struggle losing the forwards they have tbf. I think looking at Jimmy we did the right thing moving on. He look shot.

Last edited:
Put a circle around Round 23. I can't wait to see what our pack does to theirs with the state it is in right now.

That would have been game over right there.

James Roberts is a dope.

Just make the tackle. Build pressure instead of trying to go for the high risk play.

Lol Roberts, wtf man. When you get back on the wagon, do you pick the one with the wobbly wheel or something?

And now Roberts has done his shoulder.

Roberts is hurt.

He's an average defender at full fitness so I would be targeting him.

Cowboys playing some dumb footy.

Keeping the Rabbitohs in this game.

I wonder if Wayne will have any more ‘subtle’ smart arse digs at us for not wanting Roberts.

Last edited:
That bombed try proving very costly.

If they had scored, I think mentally that would have been the Rabbitohs shot.

Rabbits do NOT want golden point. They will do everything to snap the goal

South's have toughed this out. Gritty game from them

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.