vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really eager to see the battle of the halves after being impressed by Fogarty, Dearden and SOS lately. Wallace has been playing alright too so will be nice to see Haas put him back in his place and I hope the boys are lining up to smash Arrow.

I'd be tipping the Titans if Kelly was available. I think Fermor at centre really hurts them so I'll go Broncos by 4 and Staggs to be the difference.

I like Fermor, reminds me so much of Oates.

SoS at 7, Dearden at 6 and Dearden, Fifita and Staggs all on the same edge...

There, my demands for this game...

I'm really eager to see the battle of the halves after being impressed by Fogarty, Dearden and SOS lately. Wallace has been playing alright too so will be nice to see Haas put him back in his place and I hope the boys are lining up to smash Arrow.

I'd be tipping the Titans if Kelly was available. I think Fermor at centre really hurts them so I'll go Broncos by 4 and Staggs to be the difference.

Agree with you on if Kelly was available. Much more nervous now but heads up Fermor is back to 2nd row with Spry heading into the centres. I think they might even switch the centres sides so Young T is defending Kotoni instead of a rookie like Spry. Should be close. Fogarty's defence last week was suspect so having a new centre outside won't help. Nervous times.

Did a double take when they mentioned the updated Titans team.

"Tanah Boyd and Darius Farmer were cut from the squad"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.