[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Koroisau is out ... copped a 2 match ban for his COVID breach according to Fox Sports

Good news for us.

He would have fucked us hard in the ruck.

Bullemor finally gets selected but at the expense of Robati.

I hope Robati has an injury and that’s why he isn’t playing. If he was dropped then Kevvie is a fucking moron.

I hope Robati has an injury and that’s why he isn’t playing. If he was dropped then Kevvie is a fucking moron.

Kevvie seems fairly clueless but in this instance, it is due to injury.

Pretty sure it's injury.

Bullemore should never be off the team list. Should never be in the starting line up.

Mate. Did you know that we can agree to have sex with you, and then when we realise that you're terrible with a tiny penis, we can change our minds and want you to stop, and if you don't stop right that second. That's rape.
Come on of course he knows that, and he didn't say anything otherwise

I'll be interested to see how many times Staggs and Herbie get decent ball on the back of a backline move.

Thread locked - take it to the live thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Adammacca
  • dirtyharry
  • Griffo
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Kev_Guz
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mrtij
  • Allo
  • Behold
  • Dony Eliakim
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.