[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

I'm no Croft fanboy, but credit where it is due, he plays with desire (just lacks ability).
I'll happily criticize him for buggering up, but I won't blame him for passing. Sure hi might have scored, but there was doubt. In a split second he had to decide and there was nothing wrong with his choice.
What there was something wrong with was the ref's call, coz the pass was clearly backwards.
No issues at all with Croft passing that. He has arms the size of a piece of lego so probably felt it was best to pass on.

No issues at all with Croft passing that. He has arms the size of a piece of lego so probably felt it was best to pass on.
Yeah in Crofts defence if he holds onto it and lands short, everyone would be into him about how Kennedy screamed through untouched and he neglected to pass.

He shits me because even though he is shit, he also gets the bad bounce of the ball every time (in this example a 50/50 call against him).

Yeah in Crofts defence if he holds onto it and lands short, everyone would be into him about how Kennedy screamed through untouched and he neglected to pass.

He shits me because even though he is shit, he also gets the bad bounce of the ball every time (in this example a 50/50 call against him).
Could've run a little faster maybe to make up the gap for his lego sized arms but eh, cant win them all - but yeh he tends to lose all the 50/50's.

Kinda like Jack Bird kept dropping the ball over the line or in general, really. When your lucks' out, it's gonnnne

Ultimately it was another **** up by useless Cummins, who can be seen running from behind the posts and therefore doesn't have a view on the pass or the ball. Either he has called it forward unsighted or the touchie has called it forward incorrectly.
edit: no need to go that far

I hate to defend the refs because they really do suck but in real time it did look forward. It wasn’t until the replays that you could see it wasn’t. Given that every pass Turpin does is forward, you take the good with the bad I suppose.

Great take and put down by Kennedy though.
You know I rate both Croft and Kennedy (even though Croft is somewhat limited in attacking ability) but the footy gods wouldn't allow such a combo!

Imagine my crowing if that try was allowed! It could only bettered by Kennedy bursting through a three man tackle, brilliantly off loading to Croft backing up in turn drawing two defenders and throwing a pinpoint pass to Isaako who beats three more on his way to the posts. Ahh sweet dreams!

Just on that pass I really did think it was okay but after numerous slow mo's I cannot claim it was backwards. Mind you I've seen thousands far worse that were apparently fine. Yep, big Rhys did well too. Pity.

You know I rate both Croft and Kennedy (even though Croft is somewhat limited in attacking ability) but the footy gods wouldn't allow such a combo!

Imagine my crowing if that try was allowed! It could only bettered by Kennedy bursting through a three man tackle, brilliantly off loading to Croft backing up in turn drawing two defenders and throwing a pinpoint pass to Isaako who beats three more on his way to the posts. Ahh sweet dreams!

Just on that pass I really did think it was okay but after numerous slow mo's I cannot claim it was backwards. Mind you I've seen thousands far worse that were apparently fine. Yep, big Rhys did well too. Pity.
I appreciate you taking the piss out of yourself!

But we all know this sweet dream would end up being a wet dream 🤣

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Scorchie
  • Hurrijo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
  • Adammacca
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.