Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mate he's a forward and not particularly blessed in the logics of philosophy give him a break. We need loose canons like him otherwise our sport and the commentary surrounding it becomes boring one dimensional cliche ridden and utterly boring.

Gordon Tallis can just **** off ...

he was just on the news talking about how teams need to stop "cheating" and continually trying to find ways to gain an unfair advantage ... and his example was "Anthony Milford on the weekend had his hand on the ball 3 or 4 times to stop Penrith getting a roll on", then he goes on to say, "penalise them, send them off"

he can just STFU

No, definitely do not need Gordon Tallis.
He hates us and has a direct agenda against us, if that is something you want then that’s pretty sad.
Mate his opinions mean absolute zilch to me but shutting someone down because their viewpoint is in variance to your own sounds too close to fascism for my liking. A world where we were all in agreement sounds too bleak in the extreme for me to imagine or indeed contemplate. Let him sound off and by all means bag him for it, as I said I don't let it bother me but I do appreciate his point of departure.

Gordon Tallis can just **** off ...

he was just on the news talking about how teams need to stop "cheating" and continually trying to find ways to gain an unfair advantage ... and his example was "Anthony Milford on the weekend had his hand on the ball 3 or 4 times to stop Penrith getting a roll on", then he goes on to say, "penalise them, send them off"

he can just STFU

Yeah I read the article and thought holy shit, that's the best example he can come up with?

Does Tallis actually hate the Broncos or just Bennett?

Literally the only two things Tallis was ever good at was getting into a punch up and slinging Hodgson over the sideline. Otherwise he never had a fuse working in his head.

Literally the only two things Tallis was ever good at was getting into a punch up and slinging Hodgson over the sideline. Otherwise he never had a fuse working in his head.

That is just arrant nonsense, for you to make that comment you never saw the man play. He was one of the most damaging second rowers both with the ball and without the ball to have played in the modern era. You may not like his opinions or what he has become, but do not disrespect what he achieved in the game and more importantly for this club.

That is just arrant nonsense, for you to make that comment you never saw the man play. He was one of the most damaging second rowers both with the ball and without the ball to have played in the modern era. You may not like his opinions or what he has become, but do not disrespect what he achieved in the game and more importantly for this club.

He can get fucked.

He’s disrespecting his own legacy by being a complete fucking clown.

Just saw another Tallis interview where he said that he’ll be remembered for telling a referee that he got two decisions wrong. No you won’t. You’ll be remembered for called a referee a fucking cheat.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.