Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Even if the scores were level the player would not have been sent to the bin because the Broncos scored from it. Players don't get put in the bin if the team scores regardless of the score etc.

If we didn't score, then he would have been sent to the bin.
Therefore shouldn't that of been an eight point try?

Yes, but at that stage we were already too far ahead and the refs would already have been scratching their heads as to how they were going to get the scores close again. They must have been shitting themselves about the call coming from Greenberg at half time.

I agree with all of that.

But isn't that a bit weird? Does that really make sense?

Is that how a professional sport would act? You were fouled but hey you scored a try so all good right...?

Wouldn't a professional sport both award a try and bin the offending player?

I believe a professional foul could only be called after a penalty is blown... because we scored they effectively played advantage therefore no penalty and no professional foul.

Not sure but that's how I see it

Nope 8 point try's are awarded if there is foul play in the act of scoring... foul play being a high shot in the act of scoring, leading with your feet, etc.

A penalty try, which may have been applicable had Boyd not been there, is a definite try being denied by a penalty (usually interference) with the conversion occurring in front of the goal posts.

Last edited:
Love reading all of the Milford haters on Facebook. It's like they couldn't even see CHN grabbing Milf so he couldn't make it back onside. If anything Milford shouldn't get any fine.

I have to give a lot of credit to Milford. He has clearly been working hard on his game to add in some game management and in particular his kicking, and after a rocky season with it he is really starting to see results. I have seen so many players with his talent refuse to try and build their game outside their natural game, but he has been putting in the work.

I have to give a lot of credit to Milford. He has clearly been working hard on his game to add in some game management and in particular his kicking, and after a rocky season with it he is really starting to see results. I have seen so many players with his talent refuse to try and build their game outside their natural game, but he has been putting in the work.

Kicking and defence has come along leaps and bounds.

Hopefully he can rediscover his running game and ball playing and be an all round gun towards the back end of this season and in the future.

What impressed me about Milf is that when a play wasn’t on he just took the fucking tackle....

And for those who aren’t sure what I am blithering about, historically Milf would throw a stupid unload or push a pass that wasn’t on or he’d surrender and he would get pushed back.

There were a couple of times in the second half when you could see the play he was working for but it wasn’t quite on so instead of throwing the pass he just tucked it under his wing he dug into the line!!!!!

WELL FUCKING DONE MILF!!!!!

People are complaining about TPJ's second try saying the tackle was complete and it should have been a penalty for a second effort.

What they don't get is, it was all in one motion which means the tackle wasn't complete and TPJ had every right to do what he did.

People are complaining about TPJ's second try saying the tackle was complete and it should have been a penalty for a second effort.

What they don't get is, it was all in one motion which means the tackle wasn't complete and TPJ had every right to do what he did.
Also the ball never touched the ground and the ref never called held... vid ref can't overturn under those circumstances

It could've never been a penalty. The tackle was not called by the refs, and his ball carrying arm never even got close to the ground.
The worst you could argue is that the refs could've called the tackle complete in that split second between moving down, and rising back up.

Tallis. What a flog. Taking about this game, firstly he said he had no vested interest in the game - hand your Broncos Hall of Fame jersey back, you traitor.
Secondly, he said Penrith got flogged but were never given a chance because the refs never gave them the rub of the green. Fair dinkum, I'm over this idiot.

It was a try. It looked ugly though. Whilst the ball didn’t touch the ground (same as when they’re held upright), he was still moving around.

It just looked weird and ugly.

Last edited:
Tallis. What a flog. Taking about this game, firstly he said he had no vested interest in the game - hand your Broncos Hall of Fame jersey back, you traitor.
Secondly, he said Penrith got flogged but were never given a chance because the refs never gave them the rub of the green. Fair dinkum, I'm over this idiot.

Yep, I couldn’t hate this clown more. I would never be more proud of our club than if they came out and denounced him. Thank him for his efforts when he was a member of this club but make it clear he is no longer welcome in anything to do with us moving forward. Could you imagine if legends of other clubs bagged out their club on every possible occasion.

Yep, I couldn’t hate this clown more. I would never be more proud of our club than if they came out and denounced him. Thank him for his efforts when he was a member of this club but make it clear he is no longer welcome in anything to do with us moving forward. Could you imagine if legends of other clubs bagged out their club on every possible occasion.

+ He was going for cowboys in 2015 GF.

I agree with all of that.

But isn't that a bit weird? Does that really make sense?

Is that how a professional sport would act? You were fouled but hey you scored a try so all good right...?

Wouldn't a professional sport both award a try and bin the offending player?

You're confusing the NRL with a professional sport ;)

Mate he's a forward and not particularly blessed in the logics of philosophy give him a break. We need loose canons like him otherwise our sport and the commentary surrounding it becomes boring one dimensional cliche ridden and utterly boring.

Mate he's a forward and not particularly blessed in the logics of philosophy give him a break. We need loose canons like him otherwise our sport and the commentary surrounding it becomes boring one dimensional cliche ridden and utterly boring.

No, definitely do not need Gordon Tallis.
He hates us and has a direct agenda against us, if that is something you want then that’s pretty sad.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.