Round 19 Discussion

Cows will be run over by their own hype and a rampaging minor premiership Broncos team in the GF 42-10.

Reckon the premiership is the Cowboys' to lose.

At the start of the season I felt that their premiership window was starting to close and if they didn't bag it this year then that would be it for them, however with the rate at which Granville is improving and the form of Coote and Morgan I'd say they'll remain one of the top teams in the comp for the next few years.

The Cows depend on Scott, JT and Granville. If you shut down JT (easier said than done), you still win. Scott has a serious neck problem and may not even see out the season. Granville is inexperienced, as is Morgan. I don't know if they have another gear to go to, I just get the feeling the Broncs do.

We won't be playing Cowboys in the Grand Final. Not if the ladder position stays the same.

Cowboys will lose their first game and cry they were robbed as they always do.

Then they will come out fired up in the second game and win.

Then they will play us in the preliminary final.

We won't be playing Cowboys in the Grand Final. Not if the ladder position stays the same.

Cowboys will lose their first game and cry they were robbed as they always do.

Then they will come out fired up in the second game and win.

Then they will play us in the preliminary final.

To be fair though, they have legitimate cases to argue that they have been robbed.

To be fair though, they have legitimate cases to argue that they have been robbed.

One of those years they were legit robbed. One they had a blatantly bad call early on but had time to make amends. Last year the call was correct, they only went to the video ref to cover their arses, it had already been called back.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • thenry
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Spike
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • levikaden
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.