Round 19 Discussion

So where is everyone saying there can't possibly be another draw this year.

Someone tell Kevvie what a knock on is.

Nice to see Storm cop that call.

Goddamn it.

That's bad for us.

WTF are these forward pass calls all about. Why all of a sudden

This is Baaaaaad for us. Refs won't screw Storm 2 weeks in a row.

Definitely lived up to the billing.

I thought Manly were deserved victors. They were really catching the Storm out around the short-sides and Fainu had the Storm defence on tenterhooks.

Definitely lived up to the billing.

I thought Manly were deserved victors. They were really catching the Storm out around the short-sides and Fainu had the Storm defence on tenterhooks.

Manly lose if Fainu wasn't out there. He was very good tonight.

He's such a good hooker. I can see why Api is on the outer.

Ohh boy, Manly winning over Storm grubs have butterflies inside me. We will have a monumental task on our hands next Friday.
Hope silly TPJ escapes MRC and we get much needed cavalry (Gillet, Flagler & any of the half’s?) back.

Either way, we served back to Rotters at Suncorp. About time for the same effort against The Cheaters. Then we have the Souffs to serve back in R23.

Tackle them hard, bash them, kick better, chase hard & do whatever - want our boys to serve back to them Cheaters.

The confidence that all our youngsters get by beating Storm would be immense & it will ONLY go one way after the win - us beating every team we play against for the reminder of 2019.

We’re in top 8 (finally) & are here to stay. Go the Mighty Broncos!!!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.