Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well we got the two, but it was a lot harder than it needed to be.
Milford looked really fit and healthy coming back from injury, didn't see any reason to be concerned about him finishing out the season *touch wood*.

I loved how we all criticized Sammy and next thing he came out after h/t and was brilliant for the 13 minute stint he was on

happy with Arrow's contribution ... that's the role we should be playing him in. (15 runs for 150m and 27 tackles from 52 minutes of game time)

Isaako had a good debut.

we got the 2 points ...

I said it in the live thread, i'll say it again here.
Put Kodi into the qcup to build his halfback game for next year (not saying that he'll be our halfback next year, just an option).
Let Milf and Benji play as our halves. Put Hunt on the bench. Even qld selectors think he's good for that role.

happy with Arrow's contribution ... that's the role we should be playing him in. (15 runs for 150m and 27 tackles from 52 minutes of game time)

Isaako had a good debut.

we got the 2 points ...
All points agreed with
Arrow was pretty good but made a crucial error late in the 2nd half on the back of which Knights made a break on.
Isaako was solid, great positioning and safe hands. He put great efforts into his runs.
Main point is we got the 2 points and now move on

Second half Broncos ftw.

Perhaps that game will serve us better than just flogging the Knights would. The Bulldogs often bring the worst out in us so hopefully the incentive is there now to play the way we want to next week.

Time to clinch that top four spot.

Second half Broncos ftw.

Perhaps that game will serve us better than just flogging the Knights would. The Bulldogs often bring the worst out in us so hopefully the incentive is there now to play the way we want to next week.

Time to clinch that top four spot.

You have a point. Hopefully that scare puts us in the right frame-of-mind moving forward.

Absolutely no way anyone can be happy about that except with Isaako's debut and Milford's solid return. The rest were average or flat out rot

Absolutely no way anyone can be happy about that except with Isaako's debut and Milford's solid return. The rest were average or flat out rot
A bit harsh bro, Some players were great in patches..Arrow was pretty good and Glenn went alright

I'm happy with it. We can't be great every week, as long as we time our run to form in the lead up the finals I'm happy. We're missing 4 of our best players.
Oates
Boyd
McGuire
Gillett

Fit and healthy, full strength team, come finals, I'm not concerned, not yet anyway.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Ozired
  • Footy Fanatic
  • teampjta
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
  • Morkel
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.