PRE-GAME Round 19 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If the Warriors beat Parra and the Raiders beat the Panthers, we'll only be 1 point behind 6th place though. We can still overtake Warriors if our winning margin is 8 points greater than theirs too. I'm not counting on the Warriors to get the win, but if they do it could still be a positive result for us and puts us only 1 point outside of home final territory!
I've done the calculator and I didn't see a way for us to get a home semi

I want to know how Anthony Don is able to come in for Kelly ... he wasn't named on Tuesday

I want to know how Anthony Don is able to come in for Kelly ... he wasn't named on Tuesday
They went to the nrl , but you're right if it's a injury it shouldn't be allowed as he wasn't named.

They went to the nrl , but you're right if it's a injury it shouldn't be allowed as he wasn't named.

that proves just how incompetent the NRL are considering they had not only Brenko Lee named in the 21 ... but Tyrone Peachey (a guy who has played center at NRL level on many occassions)

Staggs with Isaako not overly tall on that edge, maybe the Titans wanted Don drafted in to be used for those aerial contests on the try line.
Already visualising Roberts putting 2 or 3 for him on a platter and they skip to an easy lead early on.

Staggs with Isaako not overly tall on that edge, maybe the Titans wanted Don drafted in to be used for those aerial contests on the try line.
Already visualising Roberts putting 2 or 3 for him on a platter and they skip to an easy lead early on.

Isaako doesn’t have a problem with jumping, it’s the catching part and the holding it part.

Can anyone tell me how Don can come in from outside the squad?

"After being granted an exemption by the NRL, Brian Kelly is now out of the Titans side to face Brisbane, with Anthony Don moving into the starting side on the wing. Dale Copley moves into the centre spot vacated by Kelly."

The NRL decides to disregard their own rules, granting the Titans an exemption to play Don ... this is despite the fact that the Titans had named an outside back (Brenko Lee) in their extended squad and had another player named on the bench (Tyrone Peachey) who has played many games at center in the NRL for 2 different clubs.

the NRL continuing to show the world that they are the most amateurish governing body in professional sport anywhere in the world

In support of Lodgey and TPJ I've decided to give the grog a miss for the rest of this years' games and will only start again if and when we make the GF. So tonight I'll be settling down to watch the game with a pot of ti gaun yin tea and hope to enjoy a great performance from the boys. Go the Broncs!!!

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/07/27/late-mail-titans-v-broncos/

BRONCOS' FINAL NRL TEAM

1. Anthony Milford

2. Corey Oates

3. Kotoni Staggs

4. Alex Glenn

5. Jamayne Isaako

6. Darius Boyd (c)

7. Jake Turpin

8. Matt Lodge

9. Andrew McCullough

10. Payne Haas

11. David Fifita

13. Tevita Pangai

15. Joe Ofahengaue

Interchange:

14. James Segeyaro

16. Rhys Kennedy

17. Patrick Carrigan

18. Keenan Palasia

Last edited:

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Nerd
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Battler
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.