Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Have to say the words from Lodge are really strong in regards to clearing out the guys that don't want to work for it.

That really is a storm mentality... and coming from the playing group means it's not just the coach saying it but the players pushing it through as well.

A culture led by the playing group will always succeed over a coach/management trying to push a culture onto the players

Have to say the words from Lodge are really strong in regards to clearing out the guys that don't want to work for it.

That really is a storm mentality... and coming from the playing group means it's not just the coach saying it but the players pushing it through as well.

A culture led by the playing group will always succeed over a coach/management trying to push a culture onto the players
Yeah, usually players dont want to be critical of other players, but lodge has directly said if the players dont want to buy in and work, we dont want them here (cough, cough. . . Roberts).
[automerge]1564656439[/automerge]

Last edited:
I must admit I am a little amazed by this statement. Normally drawing a line in the sand is like saying it’s a last resort.

I would have thought he had better control without the need to draw any line anywhere at all. Read somewhere he gave Oatsey a kick up the arse but I thought most were putting in.

Won't hurt to get a bit tough, he did make a statement very early in the season that we shouldn’t judge the team until August - so here we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
My impression from Lodges words are there's one more guy not putting in. I have no sound reason for thinking there is only one. I've also not seen anyone bludging and I don't think Lodge was talking about Roberts either. He's in the past. It's like there's someone in particular he's thinking about.

My impression from Lodges words are there's one more guy not putting in. I have no sound reason for thinking there is only one. I've also not seen anyone bludging and I don't think Lodge was talking about Roberts either. He's in the past. It's like there's someone in particular he's thinking about.
I dunno... I think Lodge may have just slipped up and was being a little casual with his wording. I interpreted it as more talking along the lines of them as a squad are almost there in terms of being able to meet Seibs standards.

I can't really think of anyone in the squad not currently putting in every game... which is great to see. Usually post game threads are about players going missing or looking lost on the field, but it seems we are starting to play to the same beat at the moment.

I dunno... I think Lodge may have just slipped up and was being a little casual with his wording. I interpreted it as more talking along the lines of them as a squad are almost there in terms of being able to meet Seibs standards.

I can't really think of anyone in the squad not currently putting in every game... which is great to see. Usually post game threads are about players going missing or looking lost on the field, but it seems we are starting to play to the same beat at the moment.
You may be right. I too cannot see anyone not putting in everything. This upcoming game is the big one and winning it means keeping control of our own fate. It's season defining.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Inknition
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Horseheadsup
  • Redux
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Browny
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
... and 71 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.