Coach: Anthony SeiboldCoach: Wayne Bennett
Referees:
Sideline Officials:
Video Referees:
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:05 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague; Kayo

Given the virus, that may actually be how they line up :rofl

Oates should get until mid season to improve. If not Seibold should offer him to transition into the second row in 2021, playing the remainder of the season in Q cup adapting to the new position.

Problem is, he’s already had half a season to stink it up. We have excellent youth in that position. I think it’s time he transitions to a bench forward. He could be exceptional there.

it would be a luxury to have Oates full that back bench spot. If not injuries happen to our backs he just jumps into our forward rotation.

Oates needs to sit this one out. Put Herbie on the wing or at worst up Oates on the bench and let him known that he isn't currently first grade material.
He is one of our more senior players, he should be well past the shit he throw up last night.

Oates seems to lack some some co-ordination. Croft put up some nice kicks for him last night but he was unable to position and time his challenge for the ball. I think it might be time for him to move to the fowards. I would swap Herbie for Oates. Oates could provide reasonable utility value off the bench.

Oates seems to lack some some co-ordination. Croft put up some nice kicks for him last night but he was unable to position and time his challenge for the ball. I think it might be time for him to move to the fowards. I would swap Herbie for Oates. Oates could provide reasonable utility value off the bench.
In his defense he got run off the ball a few times, but I don't see him as an aerial threat at all. And Herbie wasn't that much better in the air when he got tested, Coates is the one we need.
[automerge]1584146308[/automerge]
it would be a luxury to have Oates full that back bench spot. If not injuries happen to our backs he just jumps into our forward rotation.
This is the way I see it too, but my preference is Coates to take his spot.
That way we still get a big body but with other benefits, and defensively he can't be much worse.

Last edited:
Carrigan, Croft, Haas, Flegler, Arthurs, Staggs, Turpin and Isaako were all outstanding! I feel like Milf needs more credit. He kicked fairly well and he was pro-active, trying to sniff out opportunities which is what we need from him.

Defensively I though we were very good overall. There were a few mistakes made, and some soft tries were scored but they were as much luck as anything else. I feel like we need to give more credit to our team and the way we executed our gameplan, rather than the Cowboys just being horrible.

Also, by the time they got there lucky late tries the game was already over. That was one of the most complete performances I have seen out of our boys in quite a while.
[automerge]1584147934[/automerge]
Really looking forward to this one now 😁😁

Last edited:
I don't think he should challenge the charge, I do however think he should challenge the grading, there's no chance that was a grade two.

I'm assuming the MRC are locked up in quarantine with audio only. Because that is fucking ridiculous.

That's a bullshit call TPJ should got minor fine not a big charge for something that's legal in our rules in the nrl.

Pathetic
[automerge]1584150143[/automerge]
May as well fight it, Comp will be suspended for months anyway...

Last edited:
What a fucking bs call grade 2 is... he is going to need to learn quickly that agression in the game is being outlawed and he is target #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • cento
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Brocko
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.