Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Thank **** the last bit of footy we got to see before the shutdown was a good win
Undefeated with wins over cows in their new stadium and rabbits... who are also currently in turmoil with the superstar fullback they purchased

NRL has come out and said that Staggs last try was the incorrect call, should've been a no try. There was separation as he went to put the ball down, and he didn't regain control.
giphy.gif

They are drunk.

Any excuse to shit on us.

Ps what about the Roberts forward pass leading up to Souths second try. Two metres forward.
Sweet FA from the NRL. Tell Annesley to go **** himself.

Except they are right. He lost the ball and did not regain control. I really don't know how there are people looking at the angles on the replays saying there is some doubt as to whether he lost control. There is no doubt whatsoever, the front on angle shows clear as day separation.

He put a hand on the ball but that is not regaining control.

But **** them. They missed it, it was awarded, it is done.

Except they are right. He lost the ball and did not regain control. I really don't know how there are people looking at the angles on the replays saying there is some doubt as to whether he lost control. There is no doubt whatsoever, the front on angle shows clear as day separation.

I’m more pissed at the fact that, apparently, this was the only wrong decision on the weekend.

Souths second try came from an undisputed forward pass....not a fucking word.

ps as for separation and needing to regrip the ball....four words “Billy Slater drop kick”

But why did he even address this? Until he announced this no one had even realised, usually he will address the shit in depth like this when the media are bleating about it.

But why did he even address this? Until he announced this no one had even realised, usually he will address the shit in depth like this when the media are bleating about it.

And no comment about the Lomax touch down try which was even more clearly dropped.

I think the rule sucks, if a player gets simultaneous pressure at worst than I think it is fine.

Because that’s how the nrl works regarding Brisbane.
Paul white better grow some balls and tell them they better start treating Brisbane A LOT better and we MAY help out the NRL a little bit.

The votes on the board won't matter now hey NRL. "Its unfair" hahahahaha let's see if the Sydney boys club model is good now. The broke clubs have had way too much power and if Paul white, North Queensland and the warriors (3/5 most profitablr clubs that continuously get dudded) have any sense they will use this time to regain power I n place of helping out these tiny little Sydney clubs that band together because none of them are sustainable...

**** em. We were the better side by a fair way. We worked our arses off and deserved to win that game.

especially as it highlighted a ref mistake ... which they like to ignore unless the media are screaming about it

Having had time to stew on it, I believe Annesley meant well and was just trying to remind fans of the rule so that if a similar incident was to happen everyone would be aware of their interpretation.

Personally I don't have an issue with the try because I don't believe Staggs actually 'lost' the ball. I believe he's always maintained contact with the ball, but he's got it covered with his wrist and his hand. There's never any seperation through out and the grounding is clean. In normal speed, it looks fine and is far more acceptable than the torso try nonsense that STILL hasn't been addressed.

To me it's like that trainer rule that only got addressed recently. Technically, the refs came up with the right call but it was a rule that needed to addressed decades ago.

However, everyone is on the same page so when a similar incident happens and it's over-turned the fans don't feel like they're being cheated.

Active Now

• Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.