Round 2 Discussion

That was one of those games you could have flicked off after 30 minutes and you wouldn't have missed much.

Wests were just too strong in the middle and the ability of Tedesco out-wide was able to convert those opportunities to point.

St George are just a really poor side. We always knew they'd struggle in the middle but they've just got so many faults that it's difficult to see them really make any inroads this season. It's disappointing too because the likes of Widdop & Marshall could be really handy at clubs who are just missing a 6 but they're there slumming it at a club that provides them little to no space or time to do anything.

It doesn't get any easier for them either - their NSW and Holden Cup sides are struggling so they've just got to ride it out before they can make any real positive changes.

We got a better idea of the Tigers - they've got a couple of really good players mixing it with not so good and raw players. We'll see how they go against the measuring stick that is the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

6/8 for the round.. guess I'm pleased with that, pretty disappointed I missed the Roosters tip, could've sworn they were going to win that

The Tigers were getting really good go forward with Woods, Galloway and Tapau rolling it up the middle. They should have won by a lot more but Brooks and Moses were ordinary.

I imagine this is what it's probably like to be in US politics. You're either a democrat or a republican and that's the only thing that defines you!

The Tigers were getting really good go forward with Woods, Galloway and Tapau rolling it up the middle. They should have won by a lot more but Brooks and Moses were ordinary.

Woods made 25 runs for 240 meters, popped 2 offloads and came up with 30 tackles, super effort can't believe some think he is overrated :stupid:

Was a very ordinary game after the 30th minute as both sides made schoolboy errors and the Tigers should've won like you said by a lot more. The Dragons are just a poor team, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Raiders schooled them next week.

Woods is a good club level player but rubbish on the rep scene
He cant seem to take that next step

Woods is a good club level player but rubbish on the rep scene
He cant seem to take that next step

It could be argued that he's not as effective at Rep level because his strength is his workload, he needs to be starting or at the very least playing long minutes. He's not as suited to an impact role.

So apparently it's prison rules for tackles on playmakers

How did Ennis not get charged for making contact with a referee ... Thaiday got suspended for a week last year, and his wasn't as bad as what Ennis's was.

How did Ennis not get charged for making contact with a referee ... Thaiday got suspended for a week last year, and his wasn't as bad as what Ennis's was.

He was charged, but it was 93 points with an early guilty plea and he had no carryover points.

Don't remember what Thaiday's grading was last year.

He did get charged, just avoids a suspension with a plea.

He was charged, but it was 93 points with an early guilty plea and he had no carryover points.

Don't remember what Thaiday's grading was last year.

I was wondering that myself but it looks like Thaiday contested the charge so he didn't get the discount.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.