Round 2 Discussion

Gee, not often you see Lyon get schooled, had no answers tonight! Manly struggling at the moment but surely they will come good, they always do. On the other hand, Tigers just red hot at the moment.

So are the Tigers, specifically the halves, finally reaching the potential that were expected of them? Or have their opponents just been shit so far this year?

I've always thought Tigers go better when Farah isn't there. Guy always over-calls plays. They will probably turn to shit when he gets back although he isn't captain anymore.

Yeah I was thinking that myself too how will they fair with the ego once he returns? Taylor would be happy with the first two wins but I bet he would be nervous about Farah returning.

If Tedesco isn't the NSW fullback, they deserve to lose the next 20 series. ****ing unbelievable player!

He is very good but Dugan has done well for NSW each time he plays and would be the first picked fullback if I was the selector.

6/8 this week the only games I got wrong were the Roosters one and the Cowboys one.

The NSW team that I would fear most is:

1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Ferguson
4. Morris
5. Tupou
6. Austin
7. A. Reynolds
8. Woods
9. Farah (purely because I can't think of anyone else who is better despite the fact this guy seems to negatively impact on most teams he plays)
10. Gallen
11. Bird
12. Graham
13. Fensom

14. Williams
15. Tamou
16. Merrin
17. Fifita

I don't know, I've probably missed a few out but at least with those halves, something might possibly be created.

You named the shitty Morris, Daniel Tupou sucks, Woods is a pillow, Farah sucks, Gallen and Bird just give away penalties, Fensom is so overrated and that bench is filled with pillows.

The NSW team that I would fear most is:

1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Ferguson
4. Morris
5. Tupou
6. Austin
7. A. Reynolds
8. Woods
9. Farah (purely because I can't think of anyone else who is better despite the fact this guy seems to negatively impact on most teams he plays)
10. Gallen
11. Bird
12. Graham
13. Fensom

14. Williams
15. Tamou
16. Merrin
17. Fifita

I don't know, I've probably missed a few out but at least with those halves, something might possibly be created.

Would love to play that team. If NSW ever named a team like that I would be prepared to give them a 20 head start.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.