Round 2 Discussion

The Gold Coast are doing well to hold on all things considered. It's going to be tough without Roberts and Copley but if they can cut out the crap errors, they'll give the Eels a fright.

Especially now that it appears Mahoney will miss the rest of the game. The Eels will have to bunker down, keep things simple and hope they can get by on individual brilliance.

Taylor still doesn't get his hands on the ball enough. The one time he was asked to step up and he produced a good play to put Copley away.

The Gold Coast are doing well to hold on all things considered. It's going to be tough without Roberts and Copley but if they can cut out the crap errors, they'll give the Eels a fright.

Especially now that it appears Mahoney will miss the rest of the game. The Eels will have to bunker down, keep things simple and hope they can get by on individual brilliance.

Taylor still doesn't get his hands on the ball enough. The one time he was asked to step up and he produced a good play to put Copley away.

How things change. The Titans are showing their true colours. Shit defence, and I mean shit, with no direction in attack. They lack heart

Or just keep making more errors, tackle yourself to a stand-still and give up the ghost in the final 20 minutes.

How things change. The Titans are showing their true colours. Shit defence, and I mean shit, with no direction in attack. They lack heart

I dont think they lack heart, they havent really stopped trying. They just dont seem to have a game plan

Holbrook must be wondering why he took this job

Holbrook must be wondering why he took this job

Its not going to be easy for him. What he needs to do is build a core of solid, reliable NRL workman like players who wont let him down, then add to that. Too many of their bigger names arent producing the goods. I think they have to give him 2 or 3 years tbh.

I dont think they lack heart, they havent really stopped trying. They just dont seem to have a game plan

Did you notice the appalling individual tackling which lead to nearly every Eels try, the gaps in their line bigger than Trump's credibility? They gave up. They lacked heart. Unlike us against Souths

Did you notice the appalling individual tackling which lead to nearly every Eels try, the gaps in their line bigger than Trump's credibility? They gave up. They lacked heart. Unlike us against Souths

I dont think its from a lack of effort though. They were just out on their feet, and they are pretty badly organised right now. Not going to be an easy fix for them.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.