Round 2 Tickets vs. Cowboys at Suncorp

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Does anyone think it would be difficult to get a ticket to this as a non-member?

As in, does anyone expect it to sell out?

It'll sell out in 10 minutes, provided Ticketek doesn't crash

Hasn't sold out the last 3 years, at least. There was barely 40k at last year's game.

I’d budget on a crowd of 44k (maybe a tad more if the neutral wankers get sucked into JTs last Suncorp game promo they will run) this would get you 2 tickets in various spots but if you need to buy for more than say 3 it would be tight

Only need one, so all good!

There's a derby deal membership (only that 1 game) that'd guarantee a better seat. The more members the better. I think it's $42

There's a derby deal membership (only that 1 game) that'd guarantee a better seat. The more members the better. I think it's $42

Just tried looking this up on the website, but every page is bringing up this error:

Untitled

Any idea when tickets go on sale anyway?

yeah you'll be able to get a 700 seat without an issue.

Hasn't sold out the last 3 years, at least. There was barely 40k at last year's game.

It did sell out in 2016 when the game fell on Easter Friday. I couldn't go and sold my pair of $35 tickets for a total of $200 on Gumtree. About 90 people contacted me about the tickets - was nuts.

It did sell out in 2016 when the game fell on Easter Friday. I couldn't go and sold my pair of $35 tickets for a total of $200 on Gumtree. About 90 people contacted me about the tickets - was nuts.
You made a killing considering only 46,000 actually showed up to the game.

You made a killing considering only 46,000 actually showed up to the game.

Yeah - it was sold out but not everyone showed. Really surprised me how much people were prepared to pay.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncsgoat
  • scobie
  • theshed
  • YeahNahMate
  • Spoon
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.