PRE-GAME Round 2 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If there is one thing that gives me not confidence but doesn't make me overly nervous is that the Titans dont have overly classy halves. Ash Taylor can have some good moments but he's never progressed and really isnt someone you'd fear. And Fogarty is a solid player who trys hard but not someone who can really take the game away from you.

Admittedly our havles aren't brilliant. But i feel like if croft and Milf fire they could easily outplay their opposing numbers.

Titans forwards are probably what really have the ability to punish us. A solid 250 run meters from Jarrod Wallace and David Fifita wouldn't suprise tonight.

On another note, would love to see a fresh Bullemor come onto the field at the 65th minute against tired defence. His leg speed and power could break a game right open.

Broncos and Titans 1-17

Last edited:
I live on the north side of the Gold Coast, hot as hell during the day usually an indication of rain later, clouds have been building up maybe a chance of rain been a fair bit of late here.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • mrslong
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncs30
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.