/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

sad ben affleck GIF

I genuinely would like to know why Milford is untouchable at this club. He is now playing shit under his 3rd coach and none of those 3 coaches have had the balls to drop him (hopefully KW is the man to do so).
It’s time he spends some time in Q cup.
Isaako isn’t a fullback, and if he is now our long term option, we will not make the 8 with him playing 1.
Dearden was blamed for that second half loss against the cowboys, so it’s only fair these 2 halves who were given last year + also thefirst 2 rounds get the ass.
May as well hand us the 2021 spoon now. I was optimistic last week, but now it just feels like 2020 all over again.

We get our first set restart 60 minutes in on the first tackle.

It is just so, so transparent. Any Broncos supporter that jumps ship to Brisbane 2 is a complete grub.

Milford must go. He has been clocked out of this club for going on 3 seasons. Croft is trash too but less trash which means he stays on the technicality to partner Dearden for the rest of the year.

Milford has to go. None of these players have earned anything. Revoke every contract offer sitting on the table and tell them to sign for what they’ve earned or **** off.

TPJ
22 runs for 197m
26 tackles
5 tackle breaks
3 offloads

Jordan Riki

17 runs for 203m
34 tackles
4 tackle breaks

Everyone else can get fucked, except for Tesi Niu.
Sums up everything nicely.

I would add, DROP MILFORD NOW.

Seriously, that dude needs to not touch a football for this club ever again and it pisses me off that he keeps getting chance after chance to prove just how shit he is.

The good thing about getting the spoon last year is that the prospect of another terrible season isnt that bad.

Tpj busted his ass. Coates was a threat as was niu but the latter was pretty bad defensively.

Dearden comes in but for who? Both halves were terrible.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
  • kiwi2
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.