[Round 20, 2022] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Absolutely embarrassing. Put Martin back at fullback, and gamble back to 6. Herbie coming back can't come quick enough. Really sad performance, and the refs shithouseness doesn't even excuse us

Hopefully a wake up call cant play pretty without earning it
This.
Its exactly whats needed i reckon. An embarrassing loss to the last place team will put a rocket under the entire teams ass.

Absolutely embarrassing. Put Martin back at fullback, and gamble back to 6. Herbie coming back can't come quick enough. Really sad performance, and the refs shithouseness doesn't even excuse us

Its not been a great display, but i dont think we are at the panic stations stage. Probably bring back Brenko and Cobbo if fit and we should be ok.

Its not been a great display, but i dont think we are at the panic stations stage. Probably bring back Brenko and Cobbo if fit and we should be ok.
Nah, it's not panic stations but we are a better side with those two players in the team

TMM straight back into fb next week for mine. Praying we can organise an 11th hr swap with the warriors for Walsh. Niu is just horrendous in defence
He destroyed our attack tonight too with his greasy hands. Big momentum killers

Who is our official scapegoat this week?

Is it Tesi? because it shouldn't be, some of the balls he was asked to catch were ridiculously bad

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.