Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

You know Walters is 28 already? If he had potential to be one of the games premium hookers, he'd have shown signs of it years ago.
But he wasn't playing for the Broncos years ago. It's in his DNA to be great with us.

But he wasn't playing for the Broncos years ago. It's in his DNA to be great with us.
I like where your heads at. He's never professed to be a hooker but I think that's his best position. He's filled in the halves marvellously in games where reyno has gone down but is not better than our other options there. Give him a full preseason in the 9 jumper and let's see how he goes next year.

I like Walters as a starting 9. I think he's getting better and better there. Predicting he will stay there for the next 5 years and become one of the games premium hookers.

Walsh at 1 (would have preferred TMM), with Reynolds and Mam at 7 and 6. Not too fussed on 14 - we seem to have options there.

Lay off the candy canes and snow Santa.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.