PRE-GAME Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

2008- Ashton Sims dropped ball and beaten by illegal team.

2011- Locky smashed his jaw.

2015- 0:02 away from glory.

2020- Only 29 points away from being minor premiers.

We've had some bad luck over the years.

2012 - Yow Yeh breaks his leg in Perth and his career is over way too soon.

It looks like this game is going to be used for experimental rule changes.
Only forwards in scrums, six again for 10 metre infringements, hand overs from kicks into touch, Refs rule try and then the bunker reviews it during the conversion.

While they're at it, they should change a few things in relation to 7 tackle sets. There's no way you should be rewarded with 7 tackles when the opposition misses a field goal, that should be a regular 20 metre tap with 6 tackles. At the moment, field goals are few and far between because the risk is hardly worth the reward, except in golden point.

Hope they never get rid of the scrum... how many memorable tries have come from a set play off a scrum? They’ve lost the plot with these changes.

Last edited:
Just getting closer and closer to touch football....................one day...............BOOM! The boffins from the legal department with deem tackling is too risky and could open the 'sport' up to litigation................from that day forward it'll be the NTL.

*EDIT* I wish the grubs would just leave the rules alone.

Last edited:
Round20TeamList

How does this bunker reviewing the try during the conversion work? If the dude kicks the conversion and then they realise oh that's not a try, what do they do?

We may well have won the next game against the Cowboys too except for a huge dog shot from Sims, shoulder charging Hodgo in the head and quite late too as I recall. It was a super grubby act.

Parker was a field over from my kid's game earlier on in the season. He spent the entire game either on the phone or pretending to be so he didn't have to talk to anyone. Where'd you see Hodges @mrslong? Not a stalker, just curious.
Down at the under 7s gala day. His kid plays for Albany creek. He was a bloody legend. One of our kids broke his arm and Hodgo was right over there calling league safe, talking him thru it. Put a tear in my eye remembering how good he was with JYY. I was being a super stalker and he was really involved with his own team too, putting all the head gear on the boys but not stepping on the coaches feet.
what a man.
I used to play touch footy against him about 15 years ago and he and his brother were total tossers, amazing what maturity can do to a guy lol.

Can’t see that last one being problematic...
This will hugely depend on the betting agencies i think....
This game has become a fuckin joke past few years but this year ....you couldnt script this shit...
Must be the only sport where the draw changes and the rules change as the season progresses...give it time before they introduce A.johns idea of 11. A side...the game is getting harder to watch each week..not because we are shit but also othe games where the offivials are blatantly affecting results

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Fozz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.