Round 20 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** OFF. Refs have a mandate. Milford throws s short pass, call it forward.
Look, it's been a shit night but I think of you, and I figure things could be worse.

Should never have let Merrin score that

with the players we have and lack of go foward why dont we just throw the damn ball around more and have fun our halves look so much more relaxed when we do that then we bennett makes them play manufactured football

I think we need a forward pack revamp. Our pack is just pathetic.

Hook doin air punches in the coach box. What a dick

Well we've officially entered the realm of 'they're a shit team, so we can call whatever we want against them'. It's gonna be a long year boys and girls.

Last edited:
Too many soft options tonight. Outplayed and outclassed

Parker arguing with the ref at full time. Where were u when your team needed inspiration u useless piece of penis cheese Corey

Pretty sure that's actually the rule on the last tackle.

Probably, it just seems in fitting with the blatantly bad calls against us tonight.

We need Gillett back desperately

Rubbish performance. Worse I've seen since Hook days.

Does this team have a culture of failure given 2008 NYC GF loss, substandard 2012-13 performances, 2014 Nines loss, and the 2015 GF?

Pretty sure that's actually the rule on the last tackle.

Pretty sure passing off the ground has always been a penalty. It wasn't the ref calling held his arm hit the ground then he passed.

Look, it's been a shit night but I think of you, and I figure things could be worse.

Haha. Yeah, today was bad. Felt like a couple of kettlebells were suspended by bungee rope. Tonight's game was supposed to make up for it. Just fucked. All of the fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bazza
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Nerd
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.