Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turpin at 7 needs to stop now. The guy is a quality defender in the middle but can't read the defence to save his life on the edge. Alot of our issues out there are coming from him. I noticed Fifita had a bit of a go at him after one of the tries.

As for the Smith knock on, well as if that shit is surprising. The **** sat on Matty Johns podcast and said with a smirk that he doesn't influence them, the arrogant turd.

Alot of you guys are blaming individual players but the main problem is the line isn't sliding with the attack, what do you expect when Issako is facing 2 vs 1.

I'm worried they have one big performance left this year and that will be next week against us.
We have nothing else left, but sadly I'll cop a defeat if it gets rid of Greeny

Alot of you guys are blaming individual players but the main problem is the line isn't sliding with the attack, what do you expect when Issako is facing 2 vs 1.
That's because Turpin always turns in

Milf didnt touch the ball in that last set. He needs to be 6 imo
Look, he is by far the best half we have at the club but he also happens to be the best fullback we have by a mile too and from what I've seen, he is simply just a better fullback than he is a 5/8.

If we had actual halves, I wouldn't even consider it, or you know, if we had an actual fullback worth playing, then I would probably consider him back in the 6.

As it stands we have no 5/8 or no fullback. I'd like to see Dearden and SOS as our 7/6 moving forward with Boyd at centre. We won't beat any good team with the lineup like it is.

A clear example of storm grubbery was when turpin smashed Munster, Munster immediately looked at the ref hoping for a penalty.

We have nothing else left, but sadly I'll cop a defeat if it gets rid of Greeny

unfortunately for you guys, i think he has a couple of years left, living of the 2015 premiership

This team is shit until we get a proper half. Turpin is not and never will be a half.

This team is shit until we develop a proper kick chase game. This is a coaching issue. For mine, seibold's time is running out unless he can instill basic football nous.

I’d rather turpin kicked it over the sideline every set than his other shitty kicks that go straight to the fullback.
Turpin has one good kick in his repertoire. It's a low, driven kick from dummy half in the centre of the field aimed at the corners. He is not a half and that's not his fault.

Tell you what
If we win by that score line I’ll buy you grand final tickets in the front row
Deal!

Oh yeah, if we don't... you get nothing. Deal?😂

I still can’t get over the finucane scrum penalty. That is obvious favouritism and cheating at its peak. Lodge was in the second row and gets struck, but gets penalised???

Yeah but 4 years ago Lodge did the wrong thing so it must have been his fault. Are you forgetting that?

This team is shit until we get a proper half. Turpin is not and never will be a half.

This team is shit until we develop a proper kick chase game. This is a coaching issue. For mine, seibold's time is running out unless he can instill basic football nous.

Hard to chase when none of the kicks find grass.

A clear example of storm grubbery was when turpin smashed Munster, Munster immediately looked at the ref hoping for a penalty.
Yeah and you see him immediately clutch his head? He didn't get touched there and landed on his back but it's Melbourne storm culture to manipulate the refs at any chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Spooky1013
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skyblues87
  • Manofoneway
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.