Round 20 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the boys aren't complacent tonight. I'm sure Wayne will have them properly prepared though.

I'm probably most excited about seeing KNik back, I think the loose defence of the Tits will give him lots of space to show us something special.

U20's not doing too well.

Titans are just carving them up the middle and then spreading it wide to score easily.

Looks like the 20's are asleep.

Not a good start to the evening :(

1. Darius Boyd
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Jordan Kahu
4. Justin Hodges (c)
5. Corey Oates
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Sam Thaiday
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker
Interchange:
14. Jarrod Wallace
15. Mitchell Dodds
16. Dale Copley
17. Kodi Nikorima

Looks like Kahu will be ok

6-32, u20s getting a hiding.

Looking forward to seeing how Copley responds to his call up.

I know he's been hampered by injury of late but i think he can make a real impact if given a chance or two.

Byrnes has some speed.

What a try saver.

Eddy Pettybourne and Agnatius Paasi to start for Titans with Nate Myles and Lachlan Burr on bench.

Hey guys. Anyone know what the numbers on the back of the pre-game training means? E.g Thaiday tonight had 128, Kodi Nikorima didn't even have a number. Always wanted to know.

Interesting decision.

Hey guys. Anyone know what the numbers on the back of the pre-game training means? E.g Thaiday tonight had 128, Kodi Nikorima didn't even have a number. Always wanted to know.

That means Thaiday is the 128th Broncos player IIRC.

Not sure why Kodi didn't have a number.

Imagine it would mean Thaiday was the 128th bronco... Not sure why kodi doesn't have a number tho

Imagine it would mean Thaiday was the 128th bronco... Not sure why kodi doesn't have a number tho

They get them done during the preseason i think so anyone who debuts during the year is usually blank. Been that way for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.